Official Review: Daddy 3.0 by Rob Armstrong

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Neelam Mishra
Currently Reading: Children of Covenant
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neelam-mishra.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Re: Official Review: Daddy 3.0 by Rob Armstrong

Post by Neelam Mishra »

Who else could review better than a parent hetself. Very thoughtful of the author to write a story on such topic.
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

A comedy about fatherhood and raising twins with a story on raising twin three-year old and living the life. A 3 out of 4 stars book.

-- 21 Aug 2017, 04:43 --

A comedy about fatherhood and raising twins with a story on raising twin three-year old and living the life. A 3 out of 4 stars book.
Hamisi Kassanga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hamisi Kassanga »

Well ! I like comedy; hope to read the book, it would fill the gap. Thanks for the review.
Damkel
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Damkel »

According to klbradley's review it's such a nice book.if read by couples anticipating to unite their lives for marriage, they could be able to learn something from the lives of nick and Liz as well as their twins

-- 21 Aug 2017, 05:01 --

The comedy is so captivating . imagining the exchange of responsibilties between the Father and mother. Wish primitive husband s could have a glimpse of this
Ellie Gatillo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 74609">The Devil and Miss Prym</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1034
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellieonline03.html
Latest Review: Quest for Closure by David B. McKinney
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ellie Gatillo »

The sample was enjoyable. Only a few men dare to be the "mother" at home. Nick took the challenge. Thank you for your review!
"For you, a thousand times over." - The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Boukar Habib
Currently Reading: Turtles All the Way Down
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Boukar Habib »

:D " I was expecting a quick and engaging read, but what I found was a compelling and beautifully written story that I'm still thinking about. Comedy, creepy and quite perceptive "
josjos
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by josjos »

i think i need to read this sounds good . great review
myplatter
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by myplatter »

Its a wonderful review. Felt it wouldn't be my type at the beginning of the review, but on getting to the second paragraph, I developed the desire to read.Good work.
TutorBrian
Currently Reading: Bud by the Grace of God
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by TutorBrian »

The book Daddy 3.0 is a fictional book whose main themes are family,marriage and career. The book cover is captivating and gives the reader the zeal to read the entire book. It is written by Rob Armstrong and was published in the year 2016. The protagonist goes by the name Nick and is a stay-at- home dad and former web programmer. He lives in New York with his family comprising of his twin 3 year-old daughters Claire and Maude and his neurosurgeon wife Liz.
The wife works long hours and hence Nick is mandated with the task of taking care of their children alongside other stay-at-home moms. He finds it challenging as he is the only male in the neighborhood who stays at home taking care of the children.

Liz, his wife, notices that Nick never does anything right when left at home with the kids. His parenting skills are questionable and Liz nags a lot about it. I like the book because Nick talks candidly and the reader can learn all this from his conversations with other stay-at-home moms at the park. He loves his daughters and would do anything to please them. Nick is indeed a likable character on the onset. The book is well formatted and professionally edited in my opinion. I would rate the book 3 out of 4. I reserve my 4 out of 4 for masterpieces.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”