Official Review: Immediacy by Fred Emil Katz

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephen Gerard
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Official Review: Immediacy by Fred Emil Katz

Post by Stephen Gerard »

This book is very enlightening. It shows how we as humans are yearning for what to believe in and also for power. It shows how we search for brotherhood and support in our doings. It shows how we can be influenced if not impacted with the right morality. It shows how we can be persuaded by temptations and pleasure. It gives us a scope of the bad side and good side of our society and how it became that way. It gets to teach us how to avoid our society from falling that way and keeping up it's morals. It shows us what happens when the next generation are not given the right morals to grow up with. I am rating this book 3 star's for the author's research and expression.
Anki_Real_Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 55282">The Palace of Illusions</a>
Currently Reading: 2 books same content: You'll Do Anything for Him. You'll Do Anything for Her
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anki-real-reviews.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
Reading Device: B00LHLASDU

Post by Anki_Real_Reviews »

It sounds too serious for my taste. However, the review is really good.
"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading." ~William Styron
Suchithra Subramania
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suchithra-subramania.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Suchithra Subramania »

This book tells us the human attitude and mentality , how it responds or conquers at a given point of time. The author after so much research has explicitly said that every individual should look into himself/herself, and should judge the circumstances according to true nature of the situation otherwise terrorism will never come down .

Author's quote about a lady in her weaker state of mind how she gains strength from a tree is really true .
Overall , though reading this book is not a pleasure but the truth in it tells us to think twice before we act.
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

The book should read by educators to share this very informative book to others.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
sallymbogo
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by sallymbogo »

this book sparks my interest .Iwant to know more of the charlles darwin theory and its relevance to man's daily activities and way of living :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyingbrown:

-- 31 May 2017, 05:00 --

this book sparks my interest .Iwant to know more of the charlles darwin theory and its relevance to man's daily activities and way of living :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyingbrown:
Karen88
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 52

Post by Karen88 »

Typographical and repetitive contents really discourages me to read a book. The reviewer having have to stop reading at some point, tells me I might also not be able to handle the contents. This book may not be my cup of tea, but I appreciate the writers of this kind of books. I hope the author can someday get it a proper editing.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I like the diversity of this non-fiction, psychology-oriented, and holocaust-contented book Immediacy by Fred Emil Katz. I like the fact it is written over a several year period.
Shreyoshi Sen
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shreyoshi-sen.html
Latest Review: "Lived One Life To Save One Life" by Yong Ho Nam

Post by Shreyoshi Sen »

I think I would just pass this on as I don't find this book that interesting.
Latest Review: "Lived One Life To Save One Life" by Yong Ho Nam
slad
Currently Reading: Alcapenny and Bot and the Treacherous Forest

Post by slad »

8) I congratulate the Author for this Fabulos book which is good for every one to read including myself. Thumbs up :D 8)
EmmanuelBanks
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by EmmanuelBanks »

A fabulous book one should not miss..i am enthusiastic of it because it widen one horizon to height of pleasure,suspense and info.
ParchedPen
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B00Y98OISO

Post by ParchedPen »

At first, I thought the fact that the book wasn't decently reviewed was terrible, but then one could think of repetitive thoughts and ideas through the book as the fruit of his intellect along the passing years. He maybe meant to deliver the essays to us, just like they were written the first time so as to consider repeated information as the non-ending, unchangeable agonies that are incapable of being cured.
Obviously the book IS worth the read.
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

Great review! Immediacy by Fred Emil Katz was well researched over the years. I'm thankful the review noted errors in proofreading. Now I know what to expect when I read this book so I won't be turned off by inconsistencies. Congrats Immediacy by Fred Emil Katz as #BOTD!!
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-okoko.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

Thank you very much. I love sociology. A must read for me.
Marylynn
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marylynn.html
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles

Post by Marylynn »

Great review.
It is a story that draws some compassion on the part of the reader. I would however rate the book 2 out of 4 because one could easily lose interest in the introductory part. For a moment i felt like i was in a biology class but as it progresses ones focus is regained to the story line.
Latest Review: "McDowell" by William H. Coles
Paull123
Currently Reading: Walking In Blind: A Collection of Poetry
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Paull123 »

I really love this book. Interesting book. Thank you for the review. I will use this book for my research

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”