Official Review: A Day in Eternity

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sicily Joy
Currently Reading: Becoming
Bookshelf Size: 906
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sicily-joy.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Re: Official Review: A Day in Eternity

Post by Sicily Joy »

Thanks for your review. It was very detailed and well written. I am torn as to whether will read the book. I liked a good mystery with an unexpected twist. I also like a well-developed romance. But I like you I don't like unhealthy relationships.
trajoe1206
Currently Reading: The Witch of Endor: Vampires
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trajoe1206.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by trajoe1206 »

Thanks for the detailed review. I like mystery and romance. Not too much of a fan of history but with the other combination I may read this book
PriyankaBhowmick
Favorite Book: Damn the cancer
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka-bhowmick.html
Latest Review: White Night by J.J. Holt

Post by PriyankaBhowmick »

A Day in Eternity by Kathryn Gabriel Loving - this story is based on a story of war... This is a romantic kind of story... Writer describe a part of war briefly here. I like this book...
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

The premise sounds interesting, although I feel that I would have a problem with the protagonist. I'm a freelance writer myself, so I take the whole "getting a stable job" thing a bit personally when it comes up in books and movies. Other than that, the book sounds like it would be worth a read. Thank you for the helpful and thorough review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
elinitha
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by elinitha »

What a detailed review there, pointing out much details which makes the reader to understand and visualize more clearly the events taking place as per the novel...glued to the book :techie-studyinggray:
Sumbule1
Currently Reading: The Five Musketeers
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sumbule1.html
Latest Review: Pancake Money by Finn Bell

Post by Sumbule1 »

The novel is full of mysterious events and mischievous characters which makes the novel more interesting than ever.i love the plot of the book.
mashawnna
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by mashawnna »

I am not really a fan of memory loss stories. Two, i'm not a fan of war stories and lastly, the lengthy descriptions of planes are just not for me! This is so not for me!
kwame1977
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwame1977.html
Latest Review: Learn to Play Guitar by Gareth Evans

Post by kwame1977 »

The title of the book sounds religious than roman's. It nearly misled me. This is a good romance story which I must read. The reviewer has undoubtedly done a good job. Congrats.
Onigbinde
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Onigbinde »

I love to read romantic story but philosophical concepts of it is a no go area for me
Rosemary Khathibe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-khathibe.html
Latest Review: Robotic Warriors by Caglar Juan Singletary

Post by Rosemary Khathibe »

So Anson is one of those guys who want women of their class, lol. I don't understand his frustration over Vivianne's unstable job if he really loves her. Since I'm into mystery and romance, I will read the book to learn more. Fascinating review!
Aditi1992
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aditi1992.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Aditi1992 »

Thanks for the review. I am really impressed with the author writing style and liked the romance element in the book. I would love to read the romance between John and Elinor and what all he did to get her.
Callistus Ibenye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-callistus-ibenye.html
Latest Review: Concealment by Rose Edmunds

Post by Callistus Ibenye »

Great review. I am glad you liked it. I would have to pass this one for now, besides books with long details are a no-no for me. Thank you for sharing.
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

Thanks for your thorough and insightful review! You are quite an observant reader to have noticed and remembered those small details in the initial chapters that later play a major role.
I think I would love this book. Judged by the cover, I took it for an inspirational book, but later found out otherwise. However, added to the mystery and the romance elements, the philosophical aspects hopefully make the reading experience more complete. Thanks again!
kristine29
Currently Reading: Release that witch
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristine29.html
Latest Review: Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

Post by kristine29 »

I have learned a lot from your review ,It gives me a lot of pointers on writting my own review, but unfortunately this is not my kind of book-at least not yet, I'm still in the phase where I crave for adventures, actions and mystery oh and romance too but philosophy and such not at the moment ,still a big thumbs up for your detailed and good review
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I wasn't expecting the plot of this book because of the title. For some reason, I thought it was a religious book. Nonetheless, it's great that it contains a rich plot with romance, mystery and philosophical snippets. I think I'd be interested in those thought-provoking quotes. Still, the excessive details on planes (which I'm not interested in) sounds like a deal-breaker. However, I'm still willing to give it a try. Thanks for the review.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”