Official Review: A Day in Eternity

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Princeroland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Re: Official Review: A Day in Eternity

Post by Princeroland »

Good review, the romance part of the book made it worth reading, though the book is one hell much to read, but with such review from you, it worth reading
Nelsy Mtsweni
Currently Reading: The Other Side of Him
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsnel006.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Nelsy Mtsweni »

The title of the book is striking - what could happen on a day in eternity? In trying to answer this question, I would choose to read the book. Having read the review and the sample, I found the book to be a great read. t. I enjoyed the author's language use, as it was very understandable and did not require the reader to consult the dictionary every now and then. I would be choosing to continue reading the rest of the book, but because I already have a pile of books to read, I sadly am not planning on reading the book entirely. Thanks for such an interesting and passionate review, it made me want to read the whole immediately.
A day is not measured by the harvest that you collect, but by the seeds that you plant.
WolfmanRk
Currently Reading: Busted
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by WolfmanRk »

its a great book to read.its well wriiten and simple to understand.Knowing that romance aspect is written well and that there's philosophical content on the book.Thanks for the great review.
RT_offscript
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rt-offscript.html
Latest Review: Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by RT_offscript »

Kathryn Loving's "A Day in Eternity" sounds like it has some potential. Although I also enjoy reading romantic and philosophical books, I am still on the fence about this novel. I might lose my patience with excessive descriptions that potentially add nothing to the story. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”