J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
While in the forum's younger and less active days this used to be the one and only forum for "reviews and discussions about specific books", this is now just the subforum "other fiction" in a more well-organized "reviews and discussions about specific books" section with subforums for each genre. Check it out! :) Remember, the forums in the reviews section (including this forum) are for posting about a single book or series in topic, and the topic title should include the book's title. If you are creating a new topic, please try to post it in one of the other genres rather than posting it here in the "other fiction" section. This is only for books that do not fit in any of the other genre categories we have listed.
Currently Reading: Catch-22
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darkandstormyknight.html

Re: J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit

Post by darkandstormyknight » 25 Jul 2014, 15:06

I read this back in middle school, and I loved it! My sister is now obsessed with it as well. It's a great story, makes me want to run away and live as a hobbit honestly. And I think splitting the movies into three is nonsense, get it together people. And then they changed so much of it, ugh hate it when they do that.

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailis.html
Latest Review: Schellville by Lawrence V. Drake
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Mailis » 18 Feb 2018, 16:20

The Hobbit is a classic that will be forever loved by me. And my kids. And their kids. Hopefully. :)

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”