Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 29 Nov 2016, 13:08
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 22">Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks</a>
- Currently Reading: Lost Bastards
- Bookshelf Size: 35
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheeky.html
- Reading Device: 1400697484
This book is just ok for me. I 't seems like a very intriguing and Interesting novel; congrats: to you on your review.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 13 May 2017, 04:25
- Currently Reading: The Limitless Real Estate Leader
- Bookshelf Size: 47
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Great work by Michael.the struggles by military men to reintegrate themselves back into society, remains a challenge to all.
-- 17 Jul 2017, 10:02 --
The struggles by military men to reintegrate themselves back into society remains a challenge to all
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 19 Sep 2017, 01:32
- Favorite Author: James Mace
- Currently Reading: Happy Healing
- Bookshelf Size: 193
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
- Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
- fav_author_id: 21042
Thanks for the review - this was a really amazing review to read! This book sounds amazing and the concept of having to return to civilian life after being in a dangerous war zone is very real for a lot of families. Yes the movie, The Hurt Locker, deals with this as well where one soldier is unable to be content returning to civilian life.