Review of Joshua's Long Day @ American Tectonic Plate Movements

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sam Ibeh
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-ibeh.html
Latest Review: The vampires: Sodom and Gomorrah by Levănt DuPrae

Review of Joshua's Long Day @ American Tectonic Plate Movements

Post by Sam Ibeh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Joshua's Long Day @ American Tectonic Plate Movements" by Anipe Steeven King Victor Premajyothi.]
Book Cover
3 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Joshua's Long Day @ American Tectonic Plate Movements by Anipe Steeven King Victor Premajyothi is a book that tries to connect Atlantis with the biblical Joshua's long day.

This book brings proof from the Bible, history, and scientific evidence to back up its claim of the existence of Atlantis, which people think is a myth, and how its demise relates to Joshua's long day. Joshua's long day is derived from a verse in the Bible where the sun stood still for a day. The author also tries to explain how the Nephilim came to exist and how they are related to Atlantis. This book also sheds light on what the tectonic plates are, how they came to be, and how they relate to the topic of Atlantis and Joshua's long day. Through a long path of explanations and evidence culled from famous historians, nature, and the belief of people living in earlier times, the author tries to explain how Atlantis and Joshua's long days are related. If you ever have questions about any of the occurrences mentioned above, this book will try to give you some answers.

First, I always find reading books that try to give logical explanations for occurrences exciting. The anticipation of seeing how the authors try to gather evidence to convince readers about the actuality of their narrative is priceless. When I saw that this book promised to prove that there was such a thing as Atlantis, I was enthralled. I want to applaud the author's audacity to tread a path most folks are scared to contemplate.

One thing I liked about this book was the addition of pictures (at the ending parts) that visually represented the author's words. The pictures were gotten from different sources. They helped to explain parts of the author's narration that seemed challenging to understand.

I appreciate the research that went into putting this book together. I also liked how the author showed respect to some philosophers and scientists whose postulations didn't sit well with him. Most authors would have fallen for the temptation of taking their shine from disparaging the work of others. On the contrary, Anipe acknowledged them and how their works helped his research.

One thing I didn't enjoy in this book was the author's path to proving his point. It was a long, windy path packed to the brim with evidence from different sources that I had to connect as I read to make sense of the picture the author wanted to paint. I didn't find it boring, but I would have preferred a more straightforward approach. By the way, most folks would need more patience to wade through the waters of the proofing process.

Another issue I had was with the author's grammatical constructions. Sincerely, it was challenging to read some of the sentences due to how they were written. For some, after reading them severally, I still couldn't understand what the author was trying to say. I would suggest a revision of this book with the help of a professional editor. That way, the sentences would be better constructed without losing the author's original intent.

Considering this book's negative and positive aspects, I rate it 3 out of 5 stars. I recommend it to lovers of historical narratives based on biblical stories.

Joshua's Long Day @ American Tectonic Plate Movements
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jancarlo Rios
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jancarlo Rios »

This amazing story of Jesus' life and teachings has been passed down through centuries and continues to inspire millions of people worldwide. It is a timeless and universal narrative about love, compassion, forgiveness, and hope.
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

Am amazed on how Atlantis in your review was traced from the oldden days, in the time of Joshua Moses successor down to this present age. Am pleased. I will add the book to m self.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

I'm glad there are people who gather evidence to prove that events in the Bible did actually happen. Books like these are great because they can be read even by those who don't like reading the Bible. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”