Review of Journey Through Folding-Space

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Review of Journey Through Folding-Space

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Journey Through Folding-Space" by Keith Radmall.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Journey Through Folding-Space is an interesting anthology by Keith Radmall. This book was written in four parts: time travel, germ warfare, coronavirus, and COVID-19. The last two parts were inspired by the author's experience as he recovered from the coronavirus. Imagine you have a machine that can allow you to visit any part of history that you wish; where would you go? Iron age, ancient Rome, or somewhere in 2050? The first part of this book is about the story of a man who can travel to any point in time through time travel. He does this by sitting in his Orbital and setting the coordinates and the beginning of the time he wants to feature in.

One thing I find fascinating in this book is how the time traveler can explore a planet on which he wants to time travel by sending in an oddball to do a preliminary investigation for him. Also, this book gives procedures that can be tested for the treatment of some dire illnesses, like leukemia and malaria. It also gave out safety measures to be taken to stay safe from COVID-19. It chronicles the origin of the coronavirus, the different variants that have existed, the vaccines that have been produced to fight it, and the measures to be taken to stay safe from getting it.

The stories in this book are not connected. They are just the thoughts of the author in different spheres of life, ranging from the solar system to time travel and down to the COVID-19 pandemic. There was no motivation or suspense as I read this book; I don't know if other readers will see it otherwise. The aforementioned are the things I don't like about this book.

From this book, I learned that one can get to occupy a desired position in life by first programming their mind to be in that future state, even though they are not physically there yet. This book has no plot, characters, or setting. I found a few errors while reading through it, meaning the editors did a professional job with the editing. I also like that the author used simple sentences and words to write this book for easy comprehension. I did not relate to most of the time travel stories in this book; I feel the author could have found a way to connect the short stories here. Considering the above, I will be giving this book a rating of four out of five stars.

I would recommend this book to medical professionals or anyone interested in knowing about the origin and spread of the coronavirus. If you also have an interest in time travel, this book will be a good addition to your library.

Journey Through Folding-Space
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Abeymayor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Abeymayor »

What an easy to read and understand book, the writer stylishly unfolds his mind to the reader and prepares the reader for an adventure that can help build a goal setting mindset.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

Time traveler. I was so captivated by your review the theme of this book is so fascinating and you have touched each of them and from the little I read I can say this book is worth reading.
Comr Steve miracle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comr-steve-miracle.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Comr Steve miracle »

Your reviews was amazingly written, i was able to get a concise summary of the book but i don't fancy time travel books, so i think i will still pass this one
Mhiz Vyi Vyan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mhiz-vyi-vyan.html
Latest Review: Beyond The Headlights by Allan Davis

Post by Mhiz Vyi Vyan »

This review was written in an amazing manner. Thanks for the review
Chee Amaka
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chee-amaka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Chee Amaka »

Journey Through Folding-Space" by Keith Radmall is an interesting anthology that i would definitely love to read. Your review is straight to the point. Kudos.
Chee Amaka
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chee-amaka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Chee Amaka »

Journey Through Folding-Space" by Keith Radmall is an interesting anthology that i would definitely love to read. Your review is straight to the point. Kudos.
Chinedum Chijioke
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Reawakening the magic volume 1 by Claire De Voyant

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

The book is written in a style that is both accessible and engaging, with the author skillfully revealing their thoughts to the reader. It sets the stage for an exciting journey that can assist in cultivating a mindset focused on setting and achieving goals.
Favour Hann
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hann.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Favour Hann »

The variety of contents associated with this book makes it a valuable one. Looking forward to reading it.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”