Official Review: By What is Sure to Follow

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
staffy53
Currently Reading: The Water Trade
Bookshelf Size: 6

Re: Official Review: By What is Sure to Follow

Post by staffy53 »

Excellent insight into the effect of active service can have....a great portrayal of an individuals battle on two fronts...in the reality of active combat and in the reality of PTSD....having only read the free intro to date it has left me wanting to read more....I will be buying this book once I finish writing here
Janetleighgreen
Favorite Author: Janet Leigh Green
Currently Reading: Before She Disappeared
Bookshelf Size: 204
fav_author_id: 42198

Post by Janetleighgreen »

This is an awesome review! Of course I bought the book and added it because that's what I do with all of the BOTD books. I really didn't know if this one was going to be for me, it happened again! It's what happens so often with reviews from reviewers with this book club, I now want to read it! Thank you and congratulations to the author on a wonderful review! Nice job to both of you!
L_Therese
Currently Reading: American Psycho
Bookshelf Size: 1970
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-l-therese.html
Latest Review: The Middle Ages by Jane Chance

Post by L_Therese »

The PTSD angle intrigues me, but I'm not sure that I can hack the violence you describe. Thanks for a thoughtful review!
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I would love to read By What is Sure to Follow as soon as possible because I like to read every angle of dealing with the aftermath of war. As per the review, it makes for a demonstrative novel with cues of realty interwoven into the writing. I like that the review was not too revealing, and the novel looks like a four star writing.
Ashley 1820
Currently Reading: Rebecca
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-1820.html

Post by Ashley 1820 »

wonderful review. war is brutal of course.congratulations to the author!it's not my cup of tea.but I should try because it sounds really intriguing. thanks for the wonderful review!
Addah Auma
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Addah Auma »

Nice review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”