Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jackson Kimani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jackson-kimani.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Jackson Kimani »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This is the narrative of a family and individuals encompassing it for two or three ages, what one's activities mean for close ones to them as well as everybody around, similar to swells in the water, and more often, dislike quantum particles.

I admit that I expected a smidgen more sci-fi in this one, yet there is minimal separated from one of the characters being a physical science teacher. This is a book about connections, about slip-ups, and wrong activities, about the intricacy of being human, about the blemishes that make us interesting. There is certainly not a primary person in this book, every one of them are significant and furthermore not simultaneously, despite the fact that we get some first individual assertions from Cricket. I think there is the place where lives the magnificence and intricacy of this book. It isn't somebody's story, as much as a book about connections and about how we impact each other's lives.

However, as far as I might be concerned, that additionally was what the future held getting occupied with the story. There were many characters in it, and it was critical to monitor every one of them, as they cross each other's lives a few times. There are a few homicides executed by two of the characters, yet the actual killings are not the main realities in the book. I missed an interesting primary person to which I could have ready to interface with. It resembled watching a play more in what characters travel every which way yet none stays. I perceive the trouble of composing such a complicated story, with such countless cooperations at many levels, yet it isn't something we have not found in pretty much degree in different books. I needed to mind and interface with something like one of the characters yet I proved unable. I likewise sat tight for a major uncover that didn't exactly come, and in the event that it did I couldn't remember it. Everything appeared to be arbitrary and worthless, similar to life itself.

The language was rich and elaborate. It was a delightfully composed book yet I figure it would have profited from some altering as certain parts felt indulgent and the way of talking was apparently going no place.

David de Vries worked really hard portraying this book and rejuvenating all characters, assisting the audience with remembering them by giving every one an alternate voice and style, additionally utilizing various accents and grades of expressiveness. I observed the music between sections exceptionally proper as it upgraded the sensation of watching play and gave the sensation of paying attention to interlude music.

All things considered, I partook in this book recording, and I think it is an intriguing idea, yet I would have helped if we would have some way or another felt the characters nearer.I will rate this book as 3 out of 4

I got this book free of charge in return for a genuine survey. This doesn't influence my assessment of the book or the substance of my survey.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”