Review of The Reel Sisters

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Trustedpls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trustedpls.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Review of The Reel Sisters

Post by Trustedpls »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Reel Sisters" by Michelle Cummings.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Fly fishing has a lot of concepts and rules. One would ask what fly fishing is all about. The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings is an interesting book that connects fly fishing with building stronger relationships.

Rose, Sophie, Amanda, Veronica, and Melody are the main characters of this book and possess a lot of interesting content. Roseseemsd to be the mother figure and owned a cabin close to the Arkansas River. Sophie is very passionate about fly fishing. She had a bad relationship with John, which made her not want to engage in a relationship again. Veronica is married to Thatcher, while Amanda is married to Mike, a soldier. Melody is a photographer who has described photography's aesthetics. They all had one thing in common that brought them together, and that was fly fishing. Grab a copy to get more of the stories.

I admired all the characters used by the author in writing this book. Veronica had developed her profession from her experience in fly fishing and had also written a book titled "The Reel Leadership," which became the best seller in the executive world. It was also amusing how the melody was fished out during one of her photoshoots, which went wrong thanks to Veronica, who had rescued her. She has come to fly fishing to relieve herself of the children's duties and her long-distance relationship with John. Sophie is the enthusiastic one who tries every fly fishing tip she comes across. The full action of each character is contained in this book and is interesting to read about.

Fly fishing has greatly improved the relationship between the girls as it was a time away from home. Rose possesses the full character of a mother figure. I disliked nothing about this book as it was well developed with a nice style of words used during the conversation. Fly fishing is an interesting adventure that everyone ought to try out. A lot of secrets about successful fly fishing have been revealed in the book. The author was a great writer and also seemed to be very good at fly fishing. I love how she described the aesthetics of fly fishing.

I enjoyed this book a lot. I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I detected no errors while reading. This book was well developed and exceptionally edited. I recommend this book to those interested in fly fishing and adventure.

The Reel Sisters
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”