Review of Hello, My Love

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
britcott30
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Hello, My Love
Currently Reading: The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britcott30.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of Hello, My Love

Post by britcott30 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Hello, My Love by Evy Journey is the first book of the Between Two Worlds series. It is an interesting romance fiction book that is set mostly in San Francisco. It is written from the third perspective, from the two main characters' point of view.

Elise is a law student who meets Greg, a rich and famous playboy who is engaged to Lori. Greg finally realizes that he really loves Elise and two days before Greg and his fiancée got married, Greg broke up with Lori. Lori is naturally furious with this fact and holds a grudge against Greg and Elise. Elise, who is only one year away from graduating from college, must accept the fact that she is pregnant with Greg's child and they finally decide to separate. Will Elise reunite with Greg and tell him that her child is Greg's son? What about college and career plans that have been prepared in such a way by Elise and her parents?

The thing I like most about this book is the character and nature of Elise. She is very strong, independent, and tough in dealing with her problems. Although in the beginning, she wanted to abort the child in her womb, in the end, she fought her selfishness by choosing a more difficult path in life, which is to continue giving birth and caring for the baby alone. More than that, she tries to keep her problems to herself to maintain the good name of the man she loves. Her tireless efforts have allowed her to pursue a career and be successful in her work. Not enough with all her problems, she still has to face the ex-fiancé of Greg and deal with it smartly.

I have nothing to say about what I dislike in this book. Everything seems fine and good to me. It has enough twists, dramas, and the plot flows perfectly. The author can also intriguingly tell the story, providing details in the sex scene perfectly without having to be an erotic scene, but can make the scene romantic.

I will give this book 4 out of 4 stars. It is professionally edited, enjoy and easy to read. When I need to read a light story accompanied by coffee in the morning or tea in the afternoon, this book would be perfect. This book will suitable for those who love romance and mature readers since there are some detailed love scenes.

Hello, My Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”