Review of Rescued

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Martin N 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martin-n-1.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Rescued

Post by Martin N 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rescued" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Rescuedis one of the JT Thomas fiction novels written by E. Alan Fleischauer. In a 198 pages book, the author displays great erudition by telling the imaginative adventures of John Thurgood Thomas, the double-blessed cowboy who discovers a millions’ worth fortune in a lone but furnished cave, as well as Annabelle Hewitt, who, by the tell of the events as they unfold while reading the book, was destined to be the most sweet soul he had ever met in his life.
The day of fortunes begins as John Thurgood Thomas leaves the cave where he had taken shelter from the heavy downpour. As he arranges to embark on his trip in the mountain plains, his eyes catch up at the desperate gang of bank robbers who, from his spy camera are torturing their captives. Being a former sheriff and federal marshal, he plays what he knows best and shoots at the gang to rescue the captives. As the sadists escape for their lives, four women are rescued, and Annabelle Hewitt happens to be one of them. A couple of events that followed are; a depiction of the apt work of a benevolent philanthropist as John Thurgood Thomas finds medical assistance to the wounded women, of vengeance as he pursues the bank robbers, of blissful romance at its best, as well as desperate cry of agony in a New York jail. Did John Thurgood Thomas finally get married to Annabelle Hewitt? Did the cave become a source of fortune or torment? Kindly read this book to find out more.

I enjoyed reading the book. I liked the way the author fictitiously chose the names of characters and places in the book. It was great imagination but the reader is driven to believe that the story is real and that it happened indeed. I liked the author’s descriptive style of writing and the reader is able to imagine the nature of the scenes and actions that happened. The scenes also appear to be presented separate from others, and this kept me engrossed as I read the book.

I did not see any negative aspects in the book. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. There is no less rating I can give this excellent work of a professional editor. I saw only three grammatical errors and these are not worthy enough to reduce my admiration to the author’s niche at keeping the reader in rhythm and anticipation of what really became of John Thurgood and Annabelle Hewitt.

The book is a traditional tale of guns, violence and romance. I recommend this book to adult readers who enjoy action-packed novels and romance. The young may find this book not suitable because it contains sensitive romantic scenes. Likewise those sensitive to fights involving guns may not read it.

Rescued
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”