Review of "Speak The Word...And It Is So!"

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of "Speak The Word...And It Is So!"

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of ""Speak The Word...And It Is So!"" by Apostle D. Kinlock, Sr..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

John 1:1 said, “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God.” This Scripture above summed up the whole message of the book. The best way to find God is not only by studying the Bible but by meditating on God's words, which are documented in the Bible.

“Speak The Word…And It Is So!” by Apostle D. Kinlock is a non-fiction book inspired by the principles of God's kingdom. It underscored the need to be mindful of our thoughts, words, and actions. The book emphasized the importance of making positive utterances and maintaining a healthy relationship with God. There is power in spoken words.

Many Christians are yet to grasp the real denotation of faith. Many think they have faith, but in reality, they don’t. Faith is trusting in God without any form of doubt in our hearts. Humans are inquisitive beings and are constantly looking for answers to different questions. Are declarations powerful? Why hasn’t God answered my prayers? Do the rich go to heaven? These are questions this book seeks to answer.

I enjoyed the author’s use of different scenarios from the Bible and our day-to-day experiences to narrow down some facts. It drove the points home, and it made the explanations effortless for readers to relate. I also appreciated the detailed style of writing employed by the author. For example, every issue had an ascribed Scripture that was quoted. This will make it easier for readers to comprehend without going to search for what the Scripture dictates.

One thing I found negative about this book was the repetition of some facts which had already been stated in the previous chapter in subsequent ones. Even though it seemed to serve as a reminder, I did not think it was necessary. I felt that the endless biblical quotes might bore some readers. Apart from this aspect, there was nothing else that hindered me from enjoying the book.

The book seemed edited professionally, as I found some errors. These errors did not impede the comprehension of the text. The book was very liberating, and on that note, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to those who just received a new life in Jesus Christ. It is suitable for readers who want to know more about God and people in difficult situations. Christians who want to find answers to their faith in God can also read this book.

"Speak The Word...And It Is So!"
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Victor Kilyungi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-kilyungi.html
Latest Review: A Fate Unwound Too Soon by anna-karen sorensen

Post by Victor Kilyungi »

Thank you for this detailed review. Indeed, most Christians don't really know what faith is and the fundamentals of Christianity. It's refreshing to find books that delve deeper into scripture that we would normally look over.
Miriam nkere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-nkere.html
Latest Review: Rosa, a Survivor from Terrorism by Dan Verin

Post by Miriam nkere »

What a good and informative review. I love the fact that seeking God's face is not just reading his word but meditating in it day and night. This thing called faith is not easy at all to exercise, I'm happy you acknowledged the fact that we are humans and it takes the Grace of God to have an faith without doubt. I love this review. Good work.
Risuna Chauke
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Risuna Chauke »

What a wonderful piece of writing. I love the fact that it is fovuses on faith because many Christians miss the point when it comes to isssues on faith and they forget who is the author and finisher of faith and what is it that he requires from Christiand
cd20
Favorite Book: Hope Between the Pages
Currently Reading: Growing Slow: Lessons on Un-Hurrying Your Heart from an Accidental Farm Girl
Bookshelf Size: 823
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cd20.html
Latest Review: Now Unto Him by Melissa Huggins
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cd20 »

I love that there is a book for new Chrisitans. I agree with you that a lot of people who say they have faith simply don't act like it. This book sounds really good, it would be nice if there wasn't so much repetition. Thank you for an engaging review.
Real life is dreadfully tedious, the way it interrupts reading. -Things We Didn't Say by Amy Lynn Green
_neeya_chaudhary__01
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by _neeya_chaudhary__01 »

There is a very deep message in this writing.....❤️❤️i just love it i am only 17 but after reading this i am feeling vry gudd

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”