Official Review: Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jennifer Aldo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-aldo.html
Latest Review: Crystals of Empire Trilogy by M. Poyhonen

Official Review: Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant

Post by Jennifer Aldo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant" by Doshanko.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant by Doshanko is a spiritual fiction novel about Asura, a child with a dragon's heart who was chosen to fulfill the prophecy of a human who would wield the heart of a dragon, a human destined to unite forces with celestial beings and fight the evil that threatened the realms of all the worlds. Together with his friends, they wage war against the darkness threatening to usurp the balance of the world.

An eye-catching part of the book was the incredible yet interesting spiritual journey of Asura, a kid with a defective memory, who had to get accustomed to being tagged the savior of the world right from his tender age. The book majorly highlights and focuses on the consequences and travails of the path he pursued as he fought to fulfill the prophecy he had been born into. He has to make do with the help of a father and son and a few friends as they all voyage through the spiritual realms seeking to grow in wisdom and strength.

Another interesting part was the spirituality of the celestial creatures Also, each one of them conveyed certain lessons that are very much applicable in many real-life scenarios. Each creature teaches how to withstand trials and temptations while focusing on the goals set out.

Another fascinating thing about the book was how the author was able to craft such a magical story syncing it perfectly with spirituality and valuable life lessons, all of which resulted in the brilliant story. The book was able to take me on a journey of my own as I could picture different subplots effortlessly in my mind as I went deeper into the book. This was what I liked most about the book.

Also, the book was totally focused on the consequences and the different journeys Asura and his entourage went through without highlighting or pointing out the benefits gained from the numerous challenges they all endured over the years. I felt like the book was focused in one direction; Asura's pathway to fulfilling his destiny and his teachings with the celestial members of the Aura of Six Orders only. I felt that the book could have taken more directions to give readers another subplot to fantasize about. This was what I disliked most about the book.

Despite that, the book, Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant by Doshanko was an absolutely terrific read and I savored every moment I spent reading it. The book was professionally edited as I could notice no error within. Due to the error-free nature of the book and its amazing description of magic and spirituality, I would rate the book a 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to readers who love reading about adventures, magic, and spirituality.

Child With A Dragon's Heart: Savant
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”