Review by NtwaliArnaud -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NtwaliArnaud
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntwaliarnaud.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: 1400697484

Review by NtwaliArnaud -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by NtwaliArnaud »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Book review
strong heart- Charlie Sheldon

Strong heart is an adventurous story of a thirteen years old girl named Sarah coming to live with her grandpa Tom. Upon reaching to her grandpa’s home she found her grand pa’s friend William and his daughter Myla ready for a camping trip in the Washington Olympic wilderness then later she was also taken to the trip. But during the trip Sarah went missing for eight days and this made everyone think they were wrong to bring her to hike with them but during her search surprisingly she came back with the great tale which eventually brought them to the ancient time before the end of the ice age. They brought her to this trip but instead she was the one taking them, how did this happen? What happened to the time she was missing? what was this tale talking about? Let see in the next pages of strong heart.

Strong heart talks about patience, courage and spirit of adventure. It displays the life of the ancient nomadic life and the family history of ‘Koryaks’ the native Americans from North America their hardships, much of scientific argument on the first person’s origin plus the facts included from the scientific theories are displayed in the book. the book also describes more of the life of friendship and deep love. Strong heart was the name given to Sarah for her great endurance and hard work even though she was a troubled girl she always found her ways through her journey.

I particularly love the thread of the story and how the author displayed well all the characters of both Sarah’s tale and the story, Charlie arranged well the scenes this made it difficult to leave the book thanks to the scientific language included which made the story relevant to all scientist and adventure lovers. I also liked how he joined the separate times in one story and this made no way to boredom.

Overall, I found strong heart well edited and I rate it 4 out of 4 stars not forgetting its educational and inspiration message to many people who like adventure, Archaeology plus the science behind human race from ice age up to now. I recommend the book to the nonfiction readers of all ages.

I disliked nothing from the book only just that It captivated my attention and I found it enjoyable to read it, reading makes life more understandable and stories made us human. I would like to read more books from Charlie Sheldon.

Strong Heart
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
VVaishali
Favorite Book: Big Magic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vvaishali.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by VVaishali »

I have come across this book before too. I will like to read about this adventure and the inspirational messages that the book offers. Thanks for the review. :)
Caroline Anne Richmond
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Little Book of Bad Intentions
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caroline-anne-richmond.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Caroline Anne Richmond »

I have recently read and reviewed this book and I enjoyed it. I liked the combination of science, nature, history and mythology. It’s certainly an imaginative page-turner and really original. Thanks for a great review.
k-sandra+
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by k-sandra+ »

I haven't read this book but the way you shared your review made my heart eager and zealous to read it.
I really love stories about hardworking and courage and this one did fill my hunger. Keep it up Arnaud this is a great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”