Official Review: THE WOMAN: Mother of Angels and Demons

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
While in the forum's younger and less active days this used to be the one and only forum for "reviews and discussions about specific books", this is now just the subforum "other fiction" in a more well-organized "reviews and discussions about specific books" section with subforums for each genre. Check it out! :) Remember, the forums in the reviews section (including this forum) are for posting about a single book or series in topic, and the topic title should include the book's title. If you are creating a new topic, please try to post it in one of the other genres rather than posting it here in the "other fiction" section. This is only for books that do not fit in any of the other genre categories we have listed.
r123
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r123.html
Latest Review: "THE WOMAN" by Tommy Morgan

Official Review: THE WOMAN: Mother of Angels and Demons

Post by r123 » 02 Oct 2013, 16:03

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "THE WOMAN: Mother of Angels and Demons" by Tommy Morgan.]

Woman is supposed to be the most sacred thing in a Man's life. But all due to Eve who ate the forbidden apple, the role of woman changed and she was a temptress. What is the connection between Eve and the Dark Prince? Why is it the most guarded secret of an organized religion? These are the topics the author focuses on.

That is it ! My understanding failed here. The author started with a quote from Genesis 1:24 “That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh,” and then he says that the role has reversed today because of Eve.

Another point which triggered my thoughts are that the author states that God made woman as the holiest of all temples and today it is the epicenter of all evil. [ That is quite reassuring to know. Thank you Mr.Morgan]

The author has started a GLAD movement where members are in “for a day of collective abstinence from pleasure, particularly sexual pleasure.” According to him, virtuous management of sexuality can lead to a better society. [Ahem.. for one day?] Moreover, Priests cannot marry not to lead a celibate life but not to be tempted by Eve.

But the author did have some good points to impart to which kept me reading this book [ even though it had raised my mercury level (nothing from the religion point of view, let me specify that first but as a woman.) According to him no religion in the world is a complete phenomena. In every religion Man makes the same mistake. He goes to God when he wants something. The author raises the question as to why we cannot have a relationship with God first, without any expectations.

Another point I came across was terming Eve as the Illuminati Goddess? Why? Wasn’t the Iliminati movement started in 1776 in Bavaria. So how was Eve associated with the movement? Well according to the authors learning the Iluminati can be traced to Cain, the first son of Adam and Eve.

He has also touched the point on who is a true Christian.

I really thought that I am not going to to justice in reviewing this book and almost gave it up. Religions fanatism is not my forte but something kept me going. The viewpoint of the author regarding woman. In today’s day and age I found it not only degrading but also humiliating. Here I would also like to point out that I am not a follower of Christianity but of Hinduism. But I read books of all religions to get different viewpoints. But this viewpoint I have not come across any religion including Christianity. Maybe I am wrong, then I would humbly apologize So if anyone else has read this book I won’t mind in exchanging some understanding regarding the book.

Please do enlighten me.

I rate the book 2 out of 4 stars.

Buy "THE WOMAN: Mother of Angels and Demons" on Amazon

Tommy M
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tommy M » 13 Oct 2013, 14:27

Hi, thank you for the review of my work. Your points were all accommodated. The thoughts in the book are all original. But may I let you know that I have revised and rewritten The Woman-mother of angels and demons. The new title is EVE-mother of angels and demons and most of the points you highlighted were answered in the revised edition. I am new on the online book club and still trying to navigate my way through but I would like to post the revised edition if you would advice so.
Again thanks for the good review.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”