Review by manmustwark888 -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
manmustwark888
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manmustwark888.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review by manmustwark888 -- Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by manmustwark888 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Charlie Sheldon's Strong Heart gives an account of how an orphan girl becomes a heroine in a tour that she is engaged in. This girl (Sarah) has experienced a harsh life at her tender age. The death of her mother exposes her to this life harshness. But her story changes in meeting the trio of Myra, William, and Tom. This meeting definitely leads to her engagement in the wilderness tour where she emerges to be the most renowned tourist among her colleagues. Sarah's zero to hero portrayal in the text implores in humanity the potential impact of change.

The change in Sarah begins to unravel in the wilderness through the adventures that inoculate in her spear-throwing skill. This she utilizes later in conquering and saving her colleagues from their arch-rivals. Her action is an amazement anyone will come to realize regarding her age.

Kudos to the author for his magnificent job of shaping his story in a suitable manner that readers will come to like after interacting with the book. The structuring of events is a fabulous technique that looks inviting to readers. Incorporating a standard manner of storytelling will keep readers' attention when having their read- Sheldon vividly does this.

The straight-jacketed manner in which events come in one after the other is the most thrilling technique to enjoy when reading through this work. In my reading, I was consumed by this emotionally. Convincingly, I have no regret having a good read like this.

In terms of rating, I rate this book four out of four stars . I am rating this text four stars because of the outstanding editing exercise it was subjected to before its publication. As a result of this, grammatical and typographical errors do not surface in this write-up. With this, readers will be able to detach meaningfully the message the writer is passing across without any kind of impediment. I do not give three stars rating due to the editing professionalism injected therein and this has justified my reason for not giving it two stars.

Sheldon's Strong Heart will surely be a good read for those that embark on camping activities because most part of the storytelling is all about camping. The beginning deals with camping while the end as well sees to this. In this case, campers will find every bit of the book interesting because it will tacitly expose them to more things regarding camping like tent-making, cooking to mention a few.

Strong Heart
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”