Review by Philslife1 -- Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Philslife1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philslife1.html
Latest Review: Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review by Philslife1 -- Rescued by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Philslife1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rescued" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

John Thurgood Thomas also known as JT was in a cave owned by a dead miner. He used this cave as shelter from rain since he was away from his cabin. When the rain stopped, he came out of the cave to check his horses. His horses were his companions and also in their prime hence taking good care of them was non-negotiable.
As he turned, he noticed tired horses and a wagon moving slowly with three women tied to it.

JT watched with his spy glass as a man walking slowly behind them flogged one of the women that fell in the mud. He shot the man while the other men sitting in the wagon ran away.
When certain they were not coming back, he shot their horse and ran to release the women (Dawn, Annabelle and Emily), he also realized another woman (Jane) sat in the wagon.
Dawn was injured but with the help of his horses they rode to a small town to see a doctor. While others presumably rested in Emma's boarding house, Jane a robber smoothly robbed the bank in the town they had arrived.

Rescued , a fantastic imagination of E.A. Fleischauer is a novel with good narrative. The story was not rushed in anyway. I read within two days as I couldn't leave it without imagining what the next action would be. The author captured me by presenting and detailing his story properly from robbery to romance, suspense and murder.

The beginning was a tad boring but do not be deterred, reading further you would be spellbound and your heart palpitations high from suspense. The romance would equally give you a good laugh.

I rate the novel 4 out of 4 stars. A well-written novel without grammatical errors, properly edited, easy to read and understand.
An inescapable novel for adults especially single women with interest in action and romance.

Rescued
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”