Review by M Meghana -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
M Meghana
Currently Reading: Welcome to Utopia
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-meghana.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review by M Meghana -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by M Meghana »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission a pleasant combination of adventures and the common life events of a person.It is based on the story of four best friends over the course of 15 years beginning from their late 20s.They leave their daily problems behind and travel to exotic locations for hiking,biking,kayaking,cycling,paddling through different parts of the planet.

Along with the adventure travels,the story reveals the characters getting married,start their own families, explore career paths along with the work pressure.The story depicts the decisions that change their lives and how they redeem themselves.Every year they spare some time from their lives to reconnect with their friends and live the lives with their own perspective.

The book is divided into 15 different parts of Man Mission ,one of each of the different Man Missions.I really liked the maps with the drawings of giraffes,whales,animals,boats,bowl of noodles,hikers.... located at each section.I also enjoyed the "Man Mission Charter" a humourous one and I found myself grinning while reading the list of mission rules like "chafing obligatory, bathing optional..." and also like the pink rubber band which played a significant role during Man Missions.

I also like the place "Iceland" which is described in the book as it contrasts the normal world.The way author described it is exceptional.I felt as if I personally know the place as it scerene displayed infornt of my eyes. Although the concept of the book is common , the way the author describes is quite refreshing.The author reveals deep and inner thoughts of characters throughout the story which is very admirable.

I personally thought that it has great potential of being made series of a great movie.It is recommended for mature audience who loves a good and captivating get away.Lovers of tourism and travellers will also find it useful.The book also edited very professionally so,I am rating it with4 out of 4 stars.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”