Matched- Ally Condie

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mariah B
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Matched by Ally Condie

Post by Mariah B »

Matched is a good novel for young adults. Personally I thought it lacked a certain thrill that would have kept me interested more. But I could see my 14-17 year old self really enjoying this book. It is a different take on the way we know love, so for that reason I think it was good. I enjoyed reading about the struggle and the difficulty of the love triangle. Matched was written very well and had a very creative aspect on love. I would recommend this book to teens/young adults.
ReadManiac
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readmaniac.html

Post by ReadManiac »

It's such a good book. It shows the fight and determination for love,and also shows a big character development. Cassia always trusted in the leaders of the society;they gave her a great life,where to live,her job,and a perfect mate.But during the story,she looses that trust and has passionate romantic feelings for ky.But the problem is...what about her best friend.Yep people...it's a love triangle! And you won't be dissapointed in this book. It has so many inspiring and the most wonderful poems. This is a must read people!
noorsawhney
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 185
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noorsawhney.html
Latest Review: "Aluria" by Tyler Cook

Post by noorsawhney »

Despite being a little apprehensive at the start, I actually really enjoyed Matched. The idea was quite unique and I liked the society that author had created. I started reading Crossed and I agree with the replies above; it was not a particularly interesting or fast-paced plot and I ended up stopping half way through.
Latest Review: "Aluria" by Tyler Cook
Londera
Favorite Author: Lauren Oliver
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... elirium</a>
Currently Reading: World, Incorporated
Bookshelf Size: 391
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-londera.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2442

Post by Londera »

I really do love this book and the imagery the author used just makes it so calming. This book instantly makes me feel at peace.
Mcurfman49
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mcurfman49 »

I really enjoyed this book! I had trouble putting it down.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”