Review by Veraok -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Veraok
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veraok.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review by Veraok -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Veraok »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Sam, an arrogant person, instigated friendship with the main character when he decided to go with him to the food fair held on campus. At the food fair, Sam and his newly found friend came up with the idea that will impact their lives and that of their two friends (Alec and Daniel) in the future. Through the lives of four friends, this book Man Mission: Four men, Fifteen years, One Epic Journey by Eytan Uliel discloses beautiful places the world has to offer.

The adventure of four friends started when Sam put a call through to a long-forgotten friend of his. They had this dream of exploring the world and getting the best out it. The adventure caused a lasting trip of 15 years. Their first trip was to New Zealand, and 14 other places in the world where they got answers to various questions like; Who is a man? Can the strongest of men be broken? They learnt new beliefs, diverse culture, and appreciated nature discovering their weaknesses. One of the beliefs that caught my fancy was “a real man catches and kills their food.” The dual character that Charlie Brown played in the adventure is also mind-blowing.

Man Mission: Four men, Fifteen years, One Epic Journey team depicts the bond between the four friends and how they were able to move together and achieve their dreams. Each of their trips accompanies interesting adventures, unforgettable moment that creates beautiful memories in the mind of the reader.

Also, the book speaks to relenting beings and provides the drive for fulfilling purposes in man’s life, even with unpredictable events, they were able to connect and pull through it. The treatise is very interesting and captivating. The author first went through the happenings of the four friends on campus then, through their trips of adventures.

There is no point in this book that I dislike. The author painted a thrilling experience that eases the mind of the reader. The book also points out honest account on many life’s issues like relationships, careers, marriages, parenting, and everything inclusive.

I found no grammatical or punctuation error in it. The book is well-edited with a high level of useful information for the readers. Therefore, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to men and women who like traveling and love adventures. Also, young people who get intimidated by friends can gain confidence through this book, come out of their fears, and get connected with inspiring and motivation minds around them.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”