Review by GHOSTFRIEND -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
GHOSTFRIEND
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ghostfriend.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by GHOSTFRIEND -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by GHOSTFRIEND »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is a brilliant story about four friends. This book gives a very positive vibe and it teaches a lot of important lessons as we continue reading.

The author takes the reader for a ride as four best friends embark on a journey exploring the different cultures, cuisines and scenic beauties across the world. Sam and his friend come up with the idea of making an annual trip to various destinations around the world. In the first year, they go to explore New Zealand. Their experience over there was not very pleasant as they were faced with several challenges.

Later, Alec and Daniel join the other duo and the four of them makes it a tradition to make an annual trip everyone year. Every destination had its own share of adventure and experience. The readers might feel like joining them on a trip. Every trip refined them as men and they took back lessons from every trip.

The writer has done a brilliant job in presenting a story which isn't very unique but provides you with a very different reading experience. This book isn't a mere travelogue. This separates it from the other books of this genre. Yes, there is very little scope to present something fresh in this particular genre but this doesn't seem to be an issue for this book because the writer has used every element in this book brilliantly.

The writer has used his characters to the best of their potentials. We see a drastic development of the characters by the end of the story. For example, at the beginning we see that Sam is an arrogant brat but, as the story progresses we slowly see him becoming mature and more cooperative. I loved this aspect of the story the most.

Another thing that I must mention is the use of humour throughout the book. The writer has used just the right amount of humour in this book. It didn't feel like the writer was trying hard to make the readers laugh but the humour came naturally as a result of their friendship. This is the perfect book to lighten your mood.

I'll rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't find a single error in the book. The book is absolutely flawless and I couldn't find anything to dislike in it. Due to the sexual scenes, I'll suggest children to avoid reading this book. I'll suggest this book to people who love travelling. Teenagers will also love this book. Moreover, the messages in this book are very important for teenagers to understand at an early stage of life.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”