Review by Radhika_ -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Radhika_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radhika.html
Latest Review: A Portrait of Mommy by JL Coston
Reading Device: 1400697484

Review by Radhika_ -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Radhika_ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I liked the novel Man Mission: Four Men, Fifteen Years, One Epic Journey by Eytan Uliel a lot. This novel mainly concentrates on the life of four friends and their annual adventure trips which include Hiking, Biking or kayaking, etc. The novel also concentrates on their personal life with their annual Man Mission trips, how they fell in love and get married and become successful in their respective careers, how they planned the Man Mission, the challenges they face and finally how they complete their Man Mission. From being carefree to mature. It's all about the journey of their personal life with their Man Mission. He tells how the Man Mission helps them in getting away from their stressed life for some time.

The author wrote the novel in his point-of-view. How he deals with different situations happening in his life and how his wish to go on an annual trip came true after some years when he totally forgot about it. Eventually, the Man Mission takes its form and with time rules were made, and things like The pink bracelet, The relationship playbook, and Man mission charter came into play, everyone was given different roles like Daniel was the organizer. The author tells about the experience of various Man Mission very well Be it coming face to face with the Lion or Leopard or some funny thing like whining and getting the pink bracelet, falling from bike or breaking the peddle.

There were many humor-filled situations in the whole novel. They make fun of each other. Some situations are too emotional that I want to keep reading and want that the novel never ends. There are a lot of profanities in the novel. But I didn't find any notable spelling and grammar mistakes so far which create any problem in reading.

I like the book a lot and not find anything bad about it. So I want to give it 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't give it 3 stars as I don't find any point in it where I want to quit reading the novel I just want to keep reading it and I like the way he added their personal life with their adventures and I also like the way both things go simultaneously. The places and their trips are explained very well.

I want to recommend this novel to a person who loves to go on trips and the one who enjoys adventure you will find a lot of things to try in your life from this book. Also, the person who wants to know about different stages of married life can give it a try.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Julius_
Bookshelves Moderator
2019 Reading Goal: 20
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 40
Favorite Author: Roger Glasgow
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading: Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon
fav_author_id: 187887

Post by Julius_ »

I like adventures and adventure novels. Having read this book, I'm glad we both loved it! Thanks for the review.
We're all philosophers. When there's a tough choice to be made, when faced with the facts of birth,love or death or simply when thinking about what we want to do with our lives.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”