Review by Dina1812 -- Mock My Words by Chandra Shekhar

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dina1812
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dina1812.html
Latest Review: Mock My Words by Chandra Shekhar

Review by Dina1812 -- Mock My Words by Chandra Shekhar

Post by Dina1812 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mock My Words" by Chandra Shekhar.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My first impression of Mock my words by Chandra Shekhar was a brilliant use of vocabulary. Chandra uses words in such a playful and multi-purpose ways that it keeps readers really woke and interested. The author also paints a pretty detailed picture of the characters both external and internal in a way that makes you even more interested in what is going to come next.

All chapters are numbered and they all have a title that gives you a clue about what would be going on in next few pages. Also, the chapters are not too big and not too small- just the right size to have this nice rhythm while reading.

One thing that really got me hooked to this book was Chandra’s way of following the train of thoughts of every character in the book. You live their everyday life with them, you experience their concerns and feel their fears.

The plot of this book really makes you stick to it like glue and it shocks you at the moment you least expect it. These shocks, both positive and negative, really make it impossible to leave the book down and forget about it.

In conclusion, I can say that I really enjoyed every aspect of this book. From the versatile vocabulary, colorful characters and stick-to plot I would give this book a rating 4 out of 4 stars and would definitely recommend it for both light beach reading while on your vacation as well as late night quick one-or-two-chapter read during a busy work week.

Mock My Words
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”