Official Review: Wounded Angels by Chuck Miceli

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sydney Nyamasoka
Currently Reading: The 1000 most important questions you will ever ask yourself
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sydney-nyamasoka.html
Latest Review: The Harder I Fall, The Higher I Bounce by Max James

Re: Official Review: Wounded Angels by Chuck Miceli

Post by Sydney Nyamasoka »

Our lives are filled with various challenges which can potentially shape and influence our personalities. It's always interesting to learn how others cope. Thank you for the good review.
Search for, and find, real meaning in life and live purposefully.
MaiTari2010
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by MaiTari2010 »

The title of the book is interesting just from it I was curious about it and having read the book review I am quite intrigued and I definitely want to read it thanks for a great review
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Doris and Maureen sound like quite the head-butting duo. From hilarious escapades to the soul-searching that becomes required for them to accept and overcome, I have no doubt this tale addresses some deep (and dark) themes of physical and psychological wounds. Thank you for the helpful review!
Qer
Currently Reading: Immigrant Hustle
Bookshelf Size: 87

Post by Qer »

Maureen's character is one that I both admire and respect so much, as it reflects the struggles of a young woman. Finding her beloved father's body hung like that must've been so devastating yet we see her resilience as she pushes through and even finds love of her own. I wonder why she kept it from her mother though. Great read.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”