My country my life

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
pro666
Bookshelf Size: 0

My country my life

Post by pro666 »

The much-awaited autobiography of veteran BJP leader L K Advani, was released in New Delhi. The book was released by former President A P J Abdul Kalam who decided to walk down to the Siri Fort auditorium when his car got stuck in a traffic jam on Khel Gaon Marg and he was getting late. At the function RSS general secretary Mohan Bhagwat said. “He’s a generation older than me, but there are many things that we can learn from his life. He taught us that one could be firm in his beliefs, and yet do a whole lot of things for the society.”

‘My Country My Life’ covers all the major and minor events in the life of Advani, like his joining the RSS, trauma of Partition, meeting with Atal Bihari Vajpayee, days of the Jana Sangh, Emergency, Ayodhya, Rath Yatra, his stint in the government as Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, Agra Summit, Kargil, Terrorism, Controversy surrounding Jinnah remark, and so on. The best part of the book is that Advani has taken the perspective of a participant, and not a historian, while writing it.

The best offer for this book is available at Indiaplaza.in where you get a 20% discount. The also have Author Signed Copy of the book. Get your copy today to know more about perhaps the most controversial politician.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

It's available from Amazon also: My Country My Life by L.K. Advani
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”