Review by RAZAKAMANANA Mihary -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
RAZAKAMANANA Mihary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-razakamanana-mihary.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
Reading Device: 1400697484

Review by RAZAKAMANANA Mihary -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by RAZAKAMANANA Mihary »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Published in the 22nd of January 2019, Man Mission,a fiction novel written by Eytan Uliel who is a global traveler,is the first book I read on onelinebookclub. Divided into three parts, in this book you will discover about the lifelong adventure of four men who really did their best for having each their dream life without losing their friendship. Through the book, you will find inspiring, famous and bible quotes that will motivate you during the reading process.

Every time I’m reading a book, the part that attracts me the most is the tittle of the book itself and its meaning. In the book, you will find that “Man mission” is a sort of travel agreement settled by the four guys but beyond the literal meaning and the meaning the author has given to “Man mission” you will find interesting fact about this tittle.

When I started reading Man mission, I thought that the book is mainly dedicated for men (gender) but when reading through, I realize that the book is not only for men but also for every human beings. It shows realities we are facing in our daily lives and there are wise lessons we can learn from each characters and from each situations.

What I appreciate in this book is the way how the writer gives a life to the novel by adopting humoristic scenes and sarcasms that makes you motivated to continue the reading. In addition to that, the fact that the author is a global traveler makes the novel so magnificent as I could discover remote places in the world that I would never know If I had not read Man Mission. Also, the book contains a range of priceless life lessons that I can relate to my current situation. Although the book is interesting and full of deep and thoughtful opinions, it has its negative points and some minor grammatical mistakes such as “It hurt” instead of “It hurts”. Sometimes, the author is too direct and uses profane terms though he inserts bible quotes, and this is what I don’t like in the book.

Despite the imperfection of the book and little grammatical errors, I rate this book four out of four stars as this literary work is one of the best book I ever read. Apart from that, it has influenced me and has given me another perspective of life so I recommend this book for all book lovers, if you are keen on travelling, discovering and experiencing new things, you will definitely like “Man Mission”.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”