Review by CharHeikkila -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
CharHeikkila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charheikkila.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review by CharHeikkila -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by CharHeikkila »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man mission is a book written by Etyan Uliel it is a reflection on the journeys of men. It’s about four men who made a habit of traveling the world for adventures each year to getaway from their careers, chores, families and a chance to spend time together. Their adventures, which they come to refer to as Man Missions require that they travel from one point to another entirely under their own power, and push themselves beyond their physical limits.

I rate it 4 out of 4 stars due to the creativeness of the author and how it is structured well and has been well-edited. You are going to love this book as much as I did. Eytan has successfully captured the different cultures and the people of these countries. I was hesitant to read this book because it’s not the type of book I typically read, but I am happy I did because it was full of adventure and the antics of men and struggles they go through in life. The way the narrator speaks of his frustrations, worries, and successes feels authentic, and really sheds a light on what it means to be “manly” from a man’s perspective.

During their trips, they encounter different challenges and gain new experiences. They see amazing sights and have terrifying experiences. In addition to their adventures the story follows each man over time as the characters get married and start families, explore career paths, and struggle with the pressures that all men face. It brings the reader to the adventures themselves and has you going through their struggles as well as their antics. It has you laughing and crying. It is a must read for anyone.

If the characters and writing structure weren’t enough to make this a great book then the characters travels to fifteen different places all over the world, from South Africa to Peru to Vietnam and how it explores the relationships between couples and the bonding of men will.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”