Review by LizMitt2180 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LizMitt2180
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lizmitt2180.html
Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand

Review by LizMitt2180 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by LizMitt2180 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Reading Man Mission by Eytan Uliel was not only an adventure, but an insight into a man's world of hopes, dreams, sorrows and understanding.

The book starts off with four men in college wanting to go on an adventure together every year. Each year they decide when and where they want to go and pick the dates. Over the course of 15 years, they hike in New Zealand, kayak in Thailand, go on a safari in Africa and bike ride in Taiwan just to name a few. These men are truly men. Except when they get too whiney on any of their adventures where the biggest complainer has to wear a pink bracelet.

But interspersed throughout the tales of each adventure, I got to learn about these men through insights about their lives. The men fall in love, get married, have children, but on occasion they also lose their way. One of the men's father dies and he must go home early. Another of the four men not only loses his business, but his fiancée as well. Yet another of the four loses everything when he makes a wrong turn in life.

I rate Man Mission 4 our of 4 stars as this book was exceptionally well edited and I did not notice any errors in spelling, typos or grammatical errors.

I also rate Man Mission 4 out of 4 stars because after each mission I went online and researched the area these men took the yearly adventure and got to see what they saw as far as the landscape. I even got to see a video of the sunrise they witnessed at Machu Picchu in Peru. Breathtaking!

I would recommend this book for young adults and up, primarily for the adventures that these men go on, but younger children would not be able to comprehend the personal journeys these men went on in their everyday life.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”