Review by Doma72 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Doma72
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doma72.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Review by Doma72 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Doma72 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission by Eytan Uliel isn’t a book I would normally pick up, but I’m very glad I did. It reminds me of a coming of age story but this one is for adults, it made me stop and really think about the choices I’ve made and the events in my life.

The way the story wove the adventures with daily life was amazing, I felt as if I was there, the description of the areas they had their adventures was so vivid that I felt instead of reading I was really there in person; I would love to have adventures of similar nature.
This book reminded me that no matter how well people communicate there are things that rarely are discussed even between close friends and family. Men and women approach events from different angles, I feel that the adventures the men went on would be totally different if I tried to replicate them since I would plan differently, I would also approach events from a different angle mentally.

I was impressed with how this book engaged me to really evaluate societal perceptions and how they impact my life, I thoroughly expect to be making some changes due to influences of this book and they will be for the positive. I look forward to reading more works from this author.

What I like most about this book was how it was divided up and the chapters categorized, it was fresh and innovative as I haven't come across this unique style before even being a voracious reader. I really couldn't find any part I disliked except perhaps losing track of time by getting engrossed in the story.

I would give this book 4 out of 4 stars due to the fact it impacted my perceptions around me to make me want to make changes to my life and look forward to more works from this Eytan Uliel. I could rant all day about how wonderful this book is; however, I don’t want to give out any spoilers; which would be so easy to do.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”