Review by Bookreviewer2019 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bookreviewer2019
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewer2019.html
Latest Review: Debt Cleanse by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by Bookreviewer2019 -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Bookreviewer2019 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I am reviewing Man Mission: Four Men, Fifteen Years, One Epic Journey by Eytan Uliel. I am excited to tell you my thoughts as I read this book.

This book has quite a few good things about it. This is the first book of its kind that I have ever read in its own right. It is about four men going on adventures around the world for fifteen years and sharing their lives together. The great things about this book were the crazy and macho adventures and at one point, I couldn’t stop reading. It was engaging and great. I saw friends who would be able to talk about anything and besides, it shows that men can (and should!) have friendships too. Friendships can coexist between all walks of life too. The friends are all very different, but all could relate to similar problems they have between them. I love the cover of the book too. I didn’t see anything that was particularly bad about this book, as I liked all of it.

I give this book a rating of 4 out of four stars. The reasons for this reading are that it was engaging and at one point, I didn’t want to stop reading it, which is great. I do not give it 2 out of four, because of the way the story was told, but I didn’t think it deserved 3 out of four either. As hard as I tried to find an error, I didn’t, so it was expertly edited and the author paid attention to detail, for sure as all authors must do. That was a big plus in my book. I could get lost in the story and not really have to look for errors. There are also some funny and serious moments in the book, but then again, that’s life. Life has its ups and downs. (Hopefully more ups than downs, but everything is not perfect, nor should it be!)

I would recommend this book to anyone that is in a relationship or contemplating one, just to show how complex they can be. It also shows how relationships are fragile as well. This could also be for married men, too. It’s a story about how lives change, ebbing and flowing about how much things can change in 1 year or 5 years, even. This would be for the young adult/adult crowd, as some scenes and stuff are too adult in content for children. Nevertheless, a great book and one I would recommend everyone read!

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like Bookreviewer2019's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”