Review by Moureenkaranu -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Moureenkaranu
2018 Reading Goal: 15
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 40
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moureenkaranu.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Review by Moureenkaranu -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Moureenkaranu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man mission is a book written by Etyan Uliel it is all about an insightful reflection on the journeys of men. The story is all about four men who made a habit of traveling all over the world for adventures each year. They did various activities such as biking and hiking while traveling and named it man mission. The annual week vacation was a getaway from their career chores, families and a chance to spend time together.

During their trips, they encounter different challenges and gain new experiences. In Africa, they came face to – face with a roaring lion. In Japan, while biking across Japanese mountain, they drank kava root extract with a native chieftain, and they all fall into a kava coma. In Vietnam they luxuriate in a hotel meant for Vietnamese communist party executives.

The writer of the book describes a man as a person with authority who have done everything in life. The author writing style of a memoir is captivating, where he has not named the first narrator providing actual descriptions of physical encounters and exotic beliefs. The men’s retreats were participated in rituals. Over the years they all wed and start families and create careers, but they face challenges on how to live a perfect life. They made use of the annual week vocation to share ideas on how to retain their families’ happiness.

I enjoyed reading the book; the friendship bond and vulnerability portrayed throughout the book are incredible. It is amazing how men from different background and circumstance would share such a strong bond. I would recommend Man mission to anyone either females or males who love to realistic stories full adventures. it would also be helpful to any man searching for growth and fulfillment as it contains revelations

After reading the book, I feel more knowledgeable about men friendship bond and gives an example of a worth friendship. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is due to the creativeness of the author, and I did not note grammatical errors. I loved the book, and it kept me glued to it from the start till the end. The flow of the book was incredible, and the uniqueness of the story is refreshing. The book is also informative about relationships shared in life and challenges encountered by males in order to live a healthy and happy life without neglecting their responsibilities.

Man mission

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like Moureenkaranu's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”