Review by Kemunto lucy -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kemunto lucy
2019 Reading Goal: 30
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 150
2018 Reading Goal: 20
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 205
Currently Reading: It's Easier to Dance
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemunto-lucy.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Review by Kemunto lucy -- Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Kemunto lucy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Man Mission is a story that covers an epic journey of the author and his three friends. The thrill of leaving everything behind and touring the world is literally everything. Eytan Uliel shares his adventures in his annual tours to different parts of the world.

Eytan, Sam, Daniel and Uliel come up with an idea that they will be traveling once in a while to catch up and relax. Their plan is not fully executed at first because of other life plans. There is career on their way and family that needs attention. Their busy schedules hinder their once exciting idea until one day they decide to fulfill their dreams. They get together and start their tours which are not all happy and all perfect as they expected. They experience both happy and sad events along the way. They visit New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Australia and Iceland. Their adventures are breathtaking and it is amazing how they balance career, family and their man-time.

Adventure is the most outstanding theme in this book. The author and his friends travel to different places and create lasting memories. Their experiences are thrilling and how they handle situations is amazing. They are there for each other and they make fun and stupid decisions together

I loved how the author uses flashback to give us information and clear visuals on previous occasions. This makes it easy to grasp the context and enhance the flow of the book. Suspense has also been incorporated in this novel and I bet nothing is better than the anxiety and excitement of wanting to know what's going to happen.

The author shows the reality and the struggle in maintaining a healthy family-career-friend relationship. After conceiving the idea of traveling the world, it takes years before they actualize it. The author also gives us a glimpse of how they work it out with their respective families.

I had one problem with the book though. Some events are not placed in the right order, which made it hard to understand whether they were current happenings or flashbacks. This was confusing.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I didn't have any problem with the editing and I found it be well written. I recommend it to anyone who loves adventure.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like Kemunto lucy's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”