Official Review: a fresh hell: A Novel by Pauline B Rogers

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nonso Samuelson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonso-samuelson.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Re: Official Review: a fresh hell: A Novel by Pauline B Rogers

Post by Nonso Samuelson »

The past has an ironic way of remaining in the present if we don't deal with the demons that ride on its coattails. Sounds like a fun read. Great review.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

The book sounds extremely interesting. Family drama and dark humor? Might hit too close to home. I'll definitely take a look!
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

It's sad Rikkis's mother died before making amends with her daughter. Now that she's dead, Rikki has to sidestep the abusive treatment she received for her mother and take care of things. Thanks for the nice review.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

This seems like a refreshing read. It soubds different from the usual books. Lol. I'll give this a try. Thank you
TheTrueNyree
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thetruenyree.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by TheTrueNyree »

I can tell this story is going to have a lot of emotion. I personally can relate the the tough relationship between mother and daughter. I have only recently been able to start a new relationship with mine. Not sure if I read it, but congratulations on BOTD.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”