State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Terri2
Bookshelf Size: 0

State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III

Post by Terri2 »

State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III is a book by Bob Woodward that examines how the George W. Bush administration mangled Iraq after the 2003 invasion. It follows Woodward's previous books on the Bush administration, Bush at War and Plan of Attack. Based on interviews with a number of people in the Bush administration (although not with President Bush) the book makes a number of allegations about the administration.

I'm sure you heard about the book recently, it was all over the news. What do you think of it? Did you read it?
hbennoit
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by hbennoit »

The only reason i read it was to know more about this administration which it has done nothing but to take our great Nation to a chaotic state. The economy has taken the deepest plunge in the history of this country, not to mention the lives that his war has taken. It saddens me just to think how young those soldiers are to be facing death.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”