Overall rating and opinion of "Man Mission: 4 men, 15 years, 1 epic journey"

Use this forum to discuss the January 2020 Book of the month, "Man Mission: 4 men, 15 years, 1 epic journey", by Eytan Uliel.
Agbata precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Man Mission: 4 men, 15 years, 1 epic journey"

Post by Agbata precious »

BreathofFreshAriel wrote: 10 May 2020, 13:57 Not too many books of the month have caught my attention, but this one is particularly interesting to me. I love anything that has to do with space and I enjoy great banter within a book. I'll be adding this to my bookself!
I totally agree with this. This book Is really my kind of books.
Agbata precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Agbata precious »

BreathofFreshAriel wrote: 10 May 2020, 13:57 Not too many books of the month have caught my attention, but this one is particularly interesting to me. I love anything that has to do with space and I enjoy great banter within a book. I'll be adding this to my bookself!
I totally agree with this, this book is one of a kind.
IbrahimOtegbade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahimotegbade.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by IbrahimOtegbade »

What I like most about the book is the reality it portrays about men. Many men suffer in silence, and this affects their lives and marriages. The book spurred me to do some self-reflection, especially towards the end. I would definitely recommend it.

Return to “Discuss "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel”