Use this forum to discuss the September 2019 Book of the month, "The Crystilleries of Echoland" by Dew Pellucid.
- Posts: 228
- Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 16:27
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 132
- Favorite Book: The Outsiders
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 99
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reneelu1998.html
- Latest Review: The Evolutionite Chronicles Book Four by Timothy P. Callahan
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
nchoate12 wrote: ↑
29 Oct 2019, 12:56
I wouldn't say there were any laugh out loud moments for me when I was reading this book, but the dry humor throughout put a smile on my face.
I loved the dry humor sprinkled in this book. Especially from Peter
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 03 Nov 2019, 04:12
- Currently Reading: Killing Abel
- Bookshelf Size: 41
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karendi-jururi.html
- Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
Any scene involving Sarah was absolutely delightful!