Overall rating and opinion of "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler

Use this forum to discuss the May 2019 Book of the month, "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler
Forum rules
NOTICE: The author of this book was invited to participate in the discussion in this forum about his book. You should expect that the author is reading and may reply to posts made in this forum.

While the forums typically have a rule against authors/publishers talking about their own book on the forums at all as a way to prevent spam, an author discussing their own book in the dedicated discussion forum about that book is an exception and is allowed, including posting would-be self-promotional links to his book or related material insofar as is relevant to the discussion.

However, other forum rules and standards, such as those requiring upmost civility and politeness, are of course still in effect.
Aftab Yunis
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The fourth Dimension
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aftab-yunis-hakim.html
Latest Review: One Hand Two Hearts by S.K. Alfstad

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler

Post by Aftab Yunis »

I would recommend people to read this book with fresh mind. In our society one of the biggest challenges are a lot of people by looking just at the titles of book deny to read any book. Might be because of not wasting time or any other reasons. Thus, this kind of limitation always lead readers to miss the most crucial part for finding out the actual cause of writing that particular work. Furthermore, as already mentioned readers always think they know what is writer's intention of writing that particular piece. However, sometimes the things are totally different. I would encourage readers to read such books like "misreading Judas" for finding out how people are plotting and making theories for narrowing down the understandings of the Bible and about Jesus by giving their opinions. This prepares the readers to think and get ready to answer those unbeliefs that has no link with the truth.
Njoxs-19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njoxs-19.html
Latest Review: The Juicy Fruit Man by LaMar Going

Post by Njoxs-19 »

Haven't read it, but based on the reviews, I'm going to read it.
Ebubechinwaogazie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebubechinwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ebubechinwaogazie »

I have not really gotten the concept of this book, although am open to scriptural books, I feel the character "Judas" was explicitly explained.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

I rated this book a 4 out of 4, I so much love this book. All thanks to the author.

Return to “Discuss "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler”