Overall rating and opinion of "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler

Use this forum to discuss the May 2019 Book of the month, "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler
Forum rules
NOTICE: The author of this book was invited to participate in the discussion in this forum about his book. You should expect that the author is reading and may reply to posts made in this forum.

While the forums typically have a rule against authors/publishers talking about their own book on the forums at all as a way to prevent spam, an author discussing their own book in the dedicated discussion forum about that book is an exception and is allowed, including posting would-be self-promotional links to his book or related material insofar as is relevant to the discussion.

However, other forum rules and standards, such as those requiring upmost civility and politeness, are of course still in effect.
Sahansdal
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler

Post by Sahansdal »

:eusa-think:
B Creech wrote: 02 Aug 2019, 13:57
B Creech wrote: 02 Aug 2019, 03:49
Sahansdal wrote: 24 May 2019, 22:31

My first book The Bible Says Saviors -- Obadiah 1:21 would really help you. That and PLEASE, read Dr. Robert Eisenman, James the Brother of Jesus. You will learn that the New Testament is disinformation. The OT is just fine. I read it myself for great insight. But the NT is pure Church propaganda. It was a shock to me too. They wanted to hide that there was a succession. Masters are ever-present in the world. That is what THEY say. rssb dot org

Some traces of this are left in the NT. Like John 6:40 "SEE" the Son, and 9:4 and 5 in the original text of Codex Sinaiticus. The Master quoted, I believe, is James. There was no Jesus. He is fictional, just like Judas.
There is no historical Jesus.
Not in any verifiable record.
I respect your opinion, however, to say there was no Jesus is to say there was no savior, and that is saying there is no hope. What kind of life would it be without hope? Just saying: if I live my life believing Jesus is real and in the end, it is proven He is then I have won it all. On the other hand, if I live my life believing Jesus is real and in the end you are right then I've lost nothing, so I choose to believe. Just what if I'm right? Where will that leave those who don't believe?
L still disagree with you but we can agree to disagree! I will continue to hold fast my belief that there is one savior who died for all that we might have salvation through His blood.
I'm trying to help you. You should benefit from my long experience with this. I'm telling you, Eisenman has the blood salvation origins all figured. He is a top level scholar, and from me, that really means something. I'm normal critical of them. Paul is the Spouter of Lying in the DSS Pesherim. These are commentaries, not the biblical ones. He shows in amazing detail where Paul got his blood atonement ideas -- from the Essenes. It was blood PURITY observances, that he inverted tendentiously. I dont mean to be cruel but the Pauline theology is simply a mockery of Essene theology. Salvation is a giving of Life, not a death ransom. Mark 10:45 has nothing to do with death. If it did, it would say 'for ALL' as a death ransom would have been. The Church was not interested in your salvation. So don't be fooled by their trickery in the Gospels and Pauline letters and Acts. Paul was The Liar!
THarveyReadALot
Currently Reading: Special Deliveries
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tharveyreadalot.html
Latest Review: A Police Action by A. A. Freda
Reading Device: B07G92J7J3

Post by THarveyReadALot »

General reply: I honestly don't know what else to say exactly. But look at this: Isaiah 43:11(NAS) “I, even I, am the Lord, And there is no savior besides Me.
Also, see Isaiah 45:21(NAS) “Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.
By the way, Sahansdal, there is a book called "The Historical Jesus". If you are determined to believe the Gnostic Gospels and refuse to believe the Bible at all, you will miss the truth and perish forever. See John 3:18(NAS) 'He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.' I already tried to prove that Jesus is God's son. The beginning of John chapter 3, is about a discussion between a Jewish pharisee, Nicodemus, and Jesus. verses 16-18, at least, are a direct quote of Jesus. John 3:18 (NIV) 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. So long for now.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 02 Aug 2019, 21:50 General reply: I honestly don't know what else to say exactly. But look at this: Isaiah 43:11(NAS) “I, even I, am the Lord, And there is no savior besides Me.
Also, see Isaiah 45:21(NAS) “Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.
By the way, Sahansdal, there is a book called "The Historical Jesus". If you are determined to believe the Gnostic Gospels and refuse to believe the Bible at all, you will miss the truth and perish forever. See John 3:18(NAS) 'He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.' I already tried to prove that Jesus is God's son. The beginning of John chapter 3, is about a discussion between a Jewish pharisee, Nicodemus, and Jesus. verses 16-18, at least, are a direct quote of Jesus. John 3:18 (NIV) 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. So long for now.
You are making assumption after assumption, all without an understanding of the mysticism in these verses. You cannot read them like you are reading them. The SON is NOT JESUS. The Son of man, or Son of God, whichever, is the Holy Spirit, not any one person. Look at the TENSE oF John 3:16: "God GAVE his only begotten Son ..." How can people say he is speaking of HIMSELF? He is using the past tense! Wasn't Jesus "given" at his DEATH? He was NOT given at birth. It is supposedly his death, after all, which does the atoning, not merely his having been BORN. The Name of God's one and only Son is the WORD. Name is not "Jesus' -- Name is Word, the Apophasis Logos. John 1;6-13 are about John the Baptist, not Jesus! He was the Word made flesh, before Jesus was in John 1:14-15. I know you won't believe me, but where do you see "JESUS" in John 1:1-13? Before Jesus became the savior after John (in this Gospel version of events, since history knows no Jesus) JOHN was giving power to become children of God. Look wherever Jesus is talking about John, like in Matthew 11 and John 5:35, where he is praising him as even Jesus wasn't. 'You were willing to rejoice for a season IN HIS LIGHT" -- now who has "Light" but a savior??? Jesus says no one born was greater than John. He meant John was greater than even he was! He didn't exclude himself! Jesus was praising him, humbly, as his master. You need to let go of the New Testament a little bit to see how it is not the friend you thought it was.

I tell you what. You stop here, and read the greatest mind to ever look at the Bible: http://www.amazon.com/James-Brother-Jes ... pd_sim_b_2 Then get back to me and tell me you don't believe a thing I am saying about the Gospels being something other than a handbook to salvation. "For this is the will of my Father, that every one WHO SEES the Son and believes, him will I give everlasting life and raise up on the last day." WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN JESUS CHRIST? You think Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life"? Read the NEXT verse, John 14:7. "Now you know Him [the Father] AND HAVE SEEN HIM." Were YOU there to see Jesus???????? Like Gnostics said, the master must be living. He was James, turned into "Judas" the traitor, to hide his coming. All true Masters have taught succession, not martyrdom. There have been many, many Masters. There is one here today. Of course the Gospels deny it. They wanted your (Christians) money, and they got it. Read more widely. This Bible nonsense is wrecking your understanding of the Path.

John 20, with Jesus saying "blessed are those who have NOT SEEN and believed" is not about seeing outside, but within, being blessed for the greater faith to having seen the Master's inner mystic form and believed, without having seen the physical form.
THarveyReadALot

Sahansdal,
My, you have a lot of material there. I don't know how to contest this, but I know there is a way to do so. I need to show it to someone else. But be clear on this: I believe in the New Testament, but more importantly, in Jesus. Jesus is God's son. In Matthew 28, it says, 'Baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is equal with God the Father and the Holy Spirit. In Genesis 1, Moses, the human writer. quotes God as saying, 'Let Us make man in Our image'... The Trinity is displayed in Genesis 1 and In Matthew 28. Anther point, John 1 is about Jesus, not John the Baptist. People can only get to God through Jesus the Son as Jesus says in John 14. If I can't convince you, maybe I can convince others. But your destiny, eternal life is at stake.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 20:42 Sahansdal,
My, you have a lot of material there. I don't know how to contest this, but I know there is a way to do so. I need to show it to someone else. But be clear on this: I believe in the New Testament, but more importantly, in Jesus. Jesus is God's son. In Matthew 28, it says, 'Baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is equal with God the Father and the Holy Spirit. In Genesis 1, Moses, the human writer. quotes God as saying, 'Let Us make man in Our image'... The Trinity is displayed in Genesis 1 and In Matthew 28. Anther point, John 1 is about Jesus, not John the Baptist. People can only get to God through Jesus the Son as Jesus says in John 14. If I can't convince you, maybe I can convince others. But your destiny, eternal life is at stake.
Read a Lot,
No, sorry. You won't find a way to contest this. You are posting to a born-again born-again. I was for two years a 24/7 Evangelical in the 70's. I lived with brothers. We met every DAY to study the Bible. Now I have a living Master and meditate every day. You aren't going to change me. I have seen Christ from both sides now, the real one in person, as John 6:40 says to. I hear what you are saying from my dear cousin, who has given up on me. I try from time to time, knowing how persuasive the New Testament is. I won't get through to her, but I may to you. You can't know if you don't try. If you read Dr. Robert Eisenman, A JEW, so he isn't like me OR you, you might be more likely to understand this. He has firmly placed the identities of the 'Spouter of Lying' and 'Righteous Teacher' in the Dead Sea Scrolls Pesherim as Paul and James, respectively. I read all his work, 3000 pages, twice. His work is impeccable. He is easily the smartest man I know. His work has demolished Pauline blood salvation as a God-given doctrine. It came from the Essenes at Qumran. The details are a mammoth undertaking, so I can't cover it all here, but suffice to say, Pauline martyred Master salvation came from an inversion of Jamesian Jewish Christian blood PURITY observances. It was a contentious relationship between James and Paul, that ended in the trial of James and his death under the authority of "the Wicked Priest" Ananus ben Ananus, 66 CE. This precipitated the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE and the beginning of the Diaspora.

The record of the killing of James the Just, the most prominent religious figure of his day, NOT Jesus, is covered in the Book of Acts by fictional 'Stephen' in Acts 7. Saul is Paul, and is present and approving of the killing. Many details in the narrative connect James to Stephen. Eisenman covers it all. It is the only reason the New Testament was written. James had to go, because he was a threat to Paul and his new movement. This is established history now. Only the Church community is unaware. Here is the apocryphal Pseudoclementine Recognitions 1.70: http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf08.v ... i.lxx.html
Note the word "headlong" -- also used by Luke in his rewriting of the story in Acts 1:18-23, with Judas falling headlong, just like James. James didn't die from the fall, but was stoned by the mob led by Paul. It was an embarrassing episode for the new Church that had to be covered up.

Jesus is NOT the Son. The Holy Spirit is. There is no Trinity. That was a ploy to elevate Jesus. They split the Son into two, the man and the Spirit, which cannot be done since they are one and the same. The Father is within, but not identical. The Word and the Master are ONE. Hebrew original Matthew has no Trinity at Matthew 28. See Douglas Del Tondo, The Original Gospel of Matthew. The Bible is NOT the Word. The Holy Spirit is. John 3:16 is in past tense, and can't be about Jesus, who was supposedly "given" at death, not birth. John 1 is about succession, with John the Baptist as Master, then Jesus. There is NO JESUS in John 1:6-13. Take that to the bank. I learned it directly from a Master. http://www.scienceofthesoul.org/product_p/en-056-0.htm Do you see "Jesus" in John 1:1-13? No. Similarly, John 13:31 is about James glorified as Judas, covering James, as he "goes out." Jesus immediately says that he is with them a "little while." So he is not talking about HIMSELF. James is the covered successor. Jesus was supposedly, again, 'glorified' at death. Right? Are you getting this?

You simply have to educate yourself more from outside of the Bible! The OT is just fine. The NT is the most compelling Lie every conceived. Three BILLION people have simply been deceived by Church elders who likely commissioned the writing of the Gospels and Acts, for the express purpose of concealing the coming of the successor, James the Just -- 'Judas' in the Gospels and Acts 1. There was no other reason for its composition. It is A LIE. Masters come all the time. and wherever they are needed to find those ready for them. They have come to this world since at least as early as SETH. Genesis 4:26 is the first record of an initiating Master. "When me began calling on the Name of the Lord." The Name of the Lord isn't Yahweh, or Jesus, but WORD. The Word is an ethereal Presence within. It has NOTHING TO DO with written or spoken words. It is Apophasis Logos, meaning said without being spoken. That's what Gnostics called the Holy Spirit. This may sound strange and foreign to you, but that is only because the intent of these writers has been fulfilled. They have succeeded in deceiving YOU. Masters find their disciples, not the other way around. It isn't common. But it does happen. I am here telling you about them. You do what you want about it. www.rssb.org is your connection if you want it.

I can answer any question. I am your friend. Read a Lot. If you really want to learn, I can help you. I can show you where real salvation is found. It is far more beautiful than anything in Christianity. I know, because I was a Christian myself.

Oh, if you need more, there is plenty. Did you read my book? The denials of Peter are denials BY Jesus OF Peter, not the reverse as in the Gospels. Here it pertains to seeing within in mystic meditation, and Peter not being ready. This just happens to be the same inversion m. o. that Eisenman found in the Scrolls for the Pauline blood salvation inversion. Are you seeing the pattern? The BIBLE INVERTED the true Gnostic original story, or the true Essene story. It happens. History is made of such uncomfortable truths.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apopet.html (First paragraph, last line)
THarveyReadALot

You can't be a Christian, and then not be. I already mentioned that in light of John 10, where Jesus talks about the Good Shepherd, i.e. Himself. No, you can't make me read the Jewish man's work. Or make me stop believing the New Testament. I feel that you and the Jewish author, Eisenman, are going down the Wide Road that leads to destruction. I don't know what else to say now, except read the New Testament again and be more open to what it says. May God open your eyes to the Truth, that lies in Jesus, not Peter or James or Stephen.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 21:56 You can't be a Christian, and then not be. I already mentioned that in light of John 10, where Jesus talks about the Good Shepherd, i.e. Himself. No, you can't make me read the Jewish man's work. Or make me stop believing the New Testament. I feel that you and the Jewish author, Eisenman, are going down the Wide Road that leads to destruction. I don't know what else to say now, except read the New Testament again and be more open to what it says. May God open your eyes to the Truth, that lies in Jesus, not Peter or James or Stephen.
I hear the exact same thing from my cousin. You haven't done the study that I have. You don't know what I know. God gave me a mind for me to make up as I see fit. I only wish others understood that they, too, can study deeply without fear. It is real freedom to not fear the Bible. All I can say is that there is nothing sacred about the New Testament or Jesus. Haven't you read Ecclesiastes 1:9? There can be nothing 'new' under the sun. So who says there can be a 'New' Testament'? It isn't hard to see how the Jews might feel about their scripture being called "old"! Or Hosea 6:6? God desires mercy not sacrifice. So he sacrifices his own Son? This NT message is all made up by man. It was all about power, control, and the money that comes with it. There were lots of saviors in the 'Old' Testament, and even several more hidden in plain sight in the New. They were called Zaddiks in the Old. In the New, John the Baptist (a 'Baptist' is a Master, or savior), James and Peter were Masters, and maybe even Philip and Mary and a few others. The Pauline faction, set against James, could not abide a real savior teaching against their new religion, so Paul killed him, and they wrote him out of history as "Judas" (the succession of James hidden as traitor Judas) and "Stephen" (the death of James coverup).http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf08.v ... i.lxx.html

It is so sad. You have to wait to see, that which will never come, when what you want most -- to see your savior -- is within your grasp right now. You just missed seeing the Master here in Petaluma and Fayetteville. www.Petalumaprogram.org
THarveyReadALot

I have been doing an Apologetics study for about a year. My dad's teaching a class. I don't believe the truth just because I studied under him. God had to convince me of the truth years ago. As I said before, Jesus said, "Blessed are those who believe even though they can't see (HIm)' Christians will see Christ in heaven, if not before in the Rapture. I believe the New Testament and no Gnostic Gospels. Meanwhile, Christ communicates to believers through the Holy Spirit, perfectly adequately, I must add.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 05 Aug 2019, 18:16 I have been doing an Apologetics study for about a year. My dad's teaching a class. I don't believe the truth just because I studied under him. God had to convince me of the truth years ago. As I said before, Jesus said, "Blessed are those who believe even though they can't see (HIm)' Christians will see Christ in heaven, if not before in the Rapture. I believe the New Testament and no Gnostic Gospels. Meanwhile, Christ communicates to believers through the Holy Spirit, perfectly adequately, I must add.
Dear Read a Lot,

You need to understand something about the Gospels. They are fictionalized romantic bios with real-life quotes from a real Master, probably James. The Gospel story isn't informative, it is disinformative. It is Church propaganda. It was about money and power. Sorry. When Jesus says in John 20, that blessed are those who DON'T see and still believe, he means those who were alive in his time who didn't have the opportunity to go see him in person. It is the same today. I have heard it said myself by the Master. Remember WHERE he says this: in a room that had doors locked, after he died. This is a verse that must comport with JOHN 6:40, where he DOES say you must see him physically and believe to be saved. Four verses before it, in 6:36, he says they DID see and DIDN'T believe. SO, it is the Father's will that you see a living Master PHYSICALLY. Got it? If you think you hear the Holy Spirit, be aware that the mind is a great pretender. Better to study what living Masters say. They ALL say you need one, not a martyr that the Church dreamed up. There is no historical Jesus. He only exists in the Bible. There have been many living Masters, including one here today: www.rssb.org and www.Scienceofthesoul.org

I'm not lying. PAUL is the Liar. Read Dr. Eisenman.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 21:56 No, you can't make me read the Jewish man's work. Or make me stop believing the New Testament. I feel that you and the Jewish author, Eisenman, are going down the Wide Road that leads to destruction. I don't know what else to say now, except read the New Testament again and be more open to what it says. May God open your eyes to the Truth, that lies in Jesus, not Peter or James or Stephen.
Read a Lot,

"You can't be a Christian, and then not be. I already mentioned that in light of John 10, where Jesus talks about the Good Shepherd, i.e. Himself."
Then I have nothing to worry about! I never denied accepting Jesus as savior. I was born-again in 1973 and assume I am still a Christian by your definition. Am I wrong? ONCE saved, always saved? Btw, the Masters I know say the same thing about their initiation.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

Sahansdal wrote: 05 Aug 2019, 19:13
THarveyReadALot wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 21:56 No, you can't make me read the Jewish man's work. Or make me stop believing the New Testament. I feel that you and the Jewish author, Eisenman, are going down the Wide Road that leads to destruction. I don't know what else to say now, except read the New Testament again and be more open to what it says. May God open your eyes to the Truth, that lies in Jesus, not Peter or James or Stephen.
Read a Lot,

"You can't be a Christian, and then not be. I already mentioned that in light of John 10, where Jesus talks about the Good Shepherd, i.e. Himself."
Then I have nothing to worry about! I never denied accepting Jesus as savior. I was born-again in 1973 and assume I am still a Christian by your definition. Am I wrong? ONCE saved, always saved? Btw, the Masters I know say the same thing about their initiation.
John 10:1, about Jesus as the door, is misunderstood. Just like John 3:16, 'the Son of man' is the door, and that is the Holy Spirit, not Jesus. Look at the tense of John 3:16. PAST TENSE means he isn't talking about HIMSELF, but John the Baptist, ANOTHER savior, before 'Jesus' and James. The "only begotten" is really the unique Son, meaning Spirit, and it incarnated in John first, just as it did in John1. John 1:6-13 is JOHN, not Jesus giving power. All of John 3 is about John, not Jesus. "WE speak of what WE know..." John 3:11, who is WE? Read the last FIVE VERSES of John 3. In better versions, they are in quotes, as these are John the Baptist speaking as a Master. You need to hold to your moniker, and read more, Read A Lot. Read things that are not apologetic, like you normally do. You will learn more from people like me.

Gospel authors warped the words of a true Master to their own selfish ends. It wasn't the first time, it won't be the last.
THarveyReadALot

It doesn't look like I can convince you. You keep arguing every point I make.
Sahansdal

Post by Sahansdal »

THarveyReadALot wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 22:28 It doesn't look like I can convince you. You keep arguing every point I make.
Like what? I am still waiting for you to make one.
THarveyReadALot

My point is that Jesus is our only Master, as He is God's son, and as the Gospel of John, and the Epistle of Colossians says, all things were made through Him.
THarveyReadALot

By the way, other people out there, and site admin., is anyone else reading all this discussion?

Return to “Discuss "Misreading Judas" by Robert Wahler”