ARA Review by Snuggler143 of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Snuggler143
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27

ARA Review by Snuggler143 of In It Together

Post by Snuggler143 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I was very interested to see what a book with a title of "In It Together" would be about. As there are so many topics that separate humans, would this be another book that would be a line in the sand for individuals to pick a side and seek to stand at one end of the continuum or another? Would this be a together that cause generational riffs of us against them? Would there be definitives that categorize and compartmentalize by emotional understandings or Political viewpoints? More or less would this be a book I would be for or against?

In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes is all things to all men. There are no dividing lines. "...you may in a parallel way find yourself untied spiritually with every other human bein, perhaps even with every other conscious being, human or not, across not only the world but all of the vast seemingly infinite reaches of spacetime." Hitting the nail on the head, may all beings connected this knowing thyself and thus accomplishing purpose by knowing the purpose for ones being.

Shedding light into separation so simplistically, "The battle is mostly, if not entirely, inside." If any of us really ever truly care to sit alone and search our life, will not we find that all the conflict comes from the battle inside of- to do or not to do? And what makes question the next action. This is what determines morals, values. Much deeper than right or wrong, but how am I treating myself in any given situation. Does this harm me?

With the acknowledgement of the battle within the plain and short of what In It Together explains Sacrifice is "spiritual freedom or inner peace." So if a decision, action, choice does not bring you inner peace and spiritual freedom then it is conflict with your heart is what I believe. Which would put and does put one at emnity with self and thus causes conflict with all other selves. We are all in this life together and we are all we have and how we treat ourselves is how we treat our self(s). Let's treat our self(s) better and then that Ms. America Dream of so many for world peace would be accomplished be peace would be what everyone choose right here, right now.

I would like to rate In It Together 5 out of 5 stars for giving a clear call to action for all humanity. Because the author gave such a well developed examples as to how to implement the call to action, I believe all levels of readers will gain insight into life skills that would be advantageous, particularly for youth/adolescence readers to read with parental/caregiver guidance.The author choose to speak to all authors, all political views, all religions standpoints, all social classes, all people, anywhere who can read: this is a call to action for you. Will you answer?

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”