ARA Review by Maria_kim of The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Maria_Naskidashvili
Currently Reading: The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)
Bookshelf Size: 3

ARA Review by Maria_kim of The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959)

Post by Maria_Naskidashvili »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959).]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Great book! What a wonderful experience!

As I am someone who loves historical and paranormal fiction, I found this book very interesting, thrilling and spectacular. The rating of 5 out of 5 for this piece of literature is, of course, fully based on my own, subjective point of view and taste, but I have to warn readers who tend to find it hard to read long paragraphs and hate horror or fantasy in general, that I can see why it may not be your cup of tea. Still, I, personally, would recommend you to give it a shot and see what happens.

David J. Castello is an incredible author, as he was able to capture and write about the subject no ordinary human will ever experience - immortality. We have all wondered at least once in our lifetime what would it be like to be immortal? The idea of living forever and not being afraid of death is something that amuses many of us and inspires, too. But is that never-ending youth worth it? Will you be able to live your life without regrets and will you be able to let go of people you love or once loved? You have to find about that with 21-year-old Steven Ronson, the main character of this book.

A young medic on the battlefield who somehow manages to escape from that terrible place where his friends and colleagues are dying one by one is extremely depressed and frightened. So, of course, it's not a big surprise that when he's offered a "magic" pill, he takes it... but would he still do the same if he knew what happened next?

In conclusion, I was very pleased with this storytelling and enjoyed every second of the reading process and I hope other readers will find this story as great as I did.

View The Diary Of An Immortal (1945-1959) on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”