ARA Review by Grant Sutor Vuille of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Grant Sutor Vuille
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Grant Sutor Vuille of In It Together

Post by Grant Sutor Vuille »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

My REVIEW: IN IT TOGETHER

“In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All” by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes Published by OnlineBookClub.org Manchester, Connecticut, USA Copyright © 2022 OnlineBookClub.org

This was quite an eye opening read for me. As a 72 year old HIV+ gay man who spent 40 years in the theatre I’ve spent decades in mental health therapy, always seeking my place in my own mind and the worlds.

I’ve been practicing Transcendental Meditation & various spiritual techniques for over three quarters of my life. I’ve dabbled in spiritually driven religious practices including having been raised a Presbyterian to seek truth and my connection to our Creator.

I’m a natural psychic and have received messages and answers from the spirit world my entire life and know that all beings possess these abilities whether they recognize them or not.

For years I’ve read many self help books, watched videos, attended lectures and support groups for people seeking to heal their lives and bring themselves into balance with nature.

Living is seeking, there will always be knowledge to learn and carry on so I am always seeking solutions to suffering in this world, the natural barrier and sustainer of us all.

“The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All” is a very thoughtful book about our individual quests to find our nest in the universe. It is filled with the unanswered questions we always had about the nature of our place in the world and the myriad of remedies we seek to solve those questions along the endless twisted paths we often resist needlessly to take by chance, circumstance, or forces beyond our power to control.

The Universe has always felt and will always be overwhelming and incomprehensible but at the same time it places each one of us at its very center and with this book giving us samples of philosophy and science, metaphysical consciousness and the basic animal needs for survival in a hostile world.

It’s about how we fit in but how we cannot escape either, but no matter, reading this volume drew me deeper into and through examples enabling my own personal imagination, reflections, and physical will to move the obstacles that block my many ever changing paths, opening my ability to accept, use, and enjoy the challenges of growth. A self help book for me which brings the pathways into alignment and focus became a useful tool I found comforting.

We discover that escape is never an option or solution, but the ability to mindfully accept and let go of the stresses that challenge us will at the end of our personal journey recycle our beings back into the universes of our own completion process which only reopens all challenges in repetition, renewed wholeness, endless journeys and ultimate warmth and satisfaction known as home, where love thrives in a blanket of acceptance, comfort and healing for eternity.

I enjoyed sifting through these pages which led me though a series of episodes designed of open my mind and heart and recognize the many ways my many paths have been challenged, and purged, pushed forward in ways I could never have imagined yet somehow helped me recognize how that just the journey itself contain all the energy and knowledge and excitement we need to propel us to the next episode of learning, discovery, pain, suffering, passion and overwhelming unconditional love that protects us even as we are blind to that incredible natural envelop of Creation.

I highly recommend this read as it will help the reader to expand his mind and to come to know that through it all you have always been the prescious heart an soul that which created you. Blessings, readers, you’re in for a treat.

I give this book titled: “In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All” 4 out of 5 stars

—.G.S.Vuille, author of 2021’s book of six LGBTQ stage/screenplays & one short story THE CIRCUITOUS ROUTE, from GoToPublish.com; available @ many online bookstores.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”