ARA Review by Shalamar Parrish of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shalamar Parrish
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Shalamar Parrish of In It Together

Post by Shalamar Parrish »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

5 out of 5! This is a remarkable story! You have to get you a copy for your home library! This is a very informative novel. It serves as a wealth of information.

It's shines a spotlight on some major events and aspects in our lives as a community. I look forward to reading more from the Author in the future! It is definitely a page turner! There's nothing more disheartening than not wanting to be at the end of a great book!

It shows us how we are truly connected in this experience that we call life. It provides many of us with an ethical sense of belonging. There's no denying the fact that what happens to one person truly affects us all in one way or another.

I absolutely love this next paragraph. I hope you are inspired just as much as I am.

Truths in this book to transcend the typical divisions that divide us is that this book doesn't claim that we should become united, whatever that would mean. Rather, this book seeks to have the reader realize we already are united, whether we like it or not.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”