ARA Review by Acme3 of In It Together

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Acme3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Barry Holmes Mysteries
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Acme3 of In It Together

Post by Acme3 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, In It Together.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I gave this book 4 out 5 Loved this book. It contains a lot things that make you think and is thought provoking. 4 out 5

It’s a great book that I find both satisfying and inspiring. I was totally surprised as I don’t read a lot of books on philosophy,it was a delight to read. However I did find some of the concepts a little different and took me a while to come to grips we the book.

Well done. Congratulations.

I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more about the basics of our spiritual life. Anyone who is in to the spiritual world will love this book. They might even use it as a good guide for some reason and become more aware of themselves and how they fit in to society as a person.

There’s plenty of things for to implement in your own life. One never knows, you might even surprise yourself with your results and a few things along the way.

There will be some people who don’t have the time for this kind of thing. Others have a strong opinion about philosophy and enlightenment. They have strong views on the subject.

View In It Together on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”