ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of Bluewater Walkabout

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogiyaonke Kilili
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

ARA Review by Ogiyaonke Kilili of Bluewater Walkabout

Post by Ogiyaonke Kilili »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Bluewater Walkabout.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin is a blood filled with emotional, imaginative, and reality journeys. The author trigged my memory and took me into life changing moments that rate her book 5 out of 5 star rating.

Having a new born baby girl helped me with going through this book and thinking outside the box, at first I thought what I have got myself into with this book; it had pictures that did not give attractive messages nor made sense to me, it had to many chapters 1 to 23 chapters, and a lot of tittles and subtitles. Chapter 3; “New love and Pain” with a picture subtitled “There are two ways to live your life…”

I live my life as though everything good and bad is a miracle; this chapter tells how important it is to read the story to understand pictures at hand. The author is a genius and a writer I will follow, not for me, but my daughter as the author and narrator shows spirit of courage, strong mind, strong heart, and strong spirit, what I love the most the author is not a victim of religion, but reality. She had been raped by her first dating boyfriend, then by Thomas, and in various cases, which she did not report. It is reality that the rate of man abusing woman this days has alarmed and passed our expectations.

These are man who do not have sisters, daughters, female friends,… if they did, they would feel ashamed of their manhood, Al or Mr. A. freeman should train himself to live life meaningfully; live with and for a purpose, live for someone, and with a purpose of finding love. Please forgive me bachelors and single people, but love is a true thing. Thank God for Peter and his lucky charm to find this amazing soul of a narrators whom is a dreamer, at chapter 1, she explains how she started living her dreams and yes! At some point me and my wife where confused or lost between the narrators reality and dreams, but it was worth our confusion and re-reading, again. Again.

Again, and re-read it for my daughter and son in five years to come, and my children to their children possibly. Sam and Warren are so lucky to have such a brave and adventurous parents who can travel figuratively and physically especially, the narrator who had a rush in her blood; she is always thinking beautiful things about life and tries attempting them with all the fears of change challenging her, like when she jumped over the board to follow Peter’s favorite hat, finding her self-faced with a barracuda and Peter gone, without notice of his wife.

Bluewater walkabout, comes from her travels through the Atlantic and pacific oceans, maybe where she met the barracuda. I travelled my own country with this book and found the same healing the author speaks about in the comfort of my couch after work, at lunch on work, and at home during free time with my family.

View Bluewater Walkabout on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”