ARA Review by Beckham Mazvidza of Superhighway

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Beckham Mazvidza
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Beckham Mazvidza of Superhighway

Post by Beckham Mazvidza »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Superhighway.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Review for the Superhighway

This book on its own was intruiging its something that paints the imaganition of any teenager into a more magical dream.Each and every pagenyou read your mind your mind is like its glued to that page its like you living in that world on your own and its like Alex fine is your friend.

I wasn’t sure about the techno part, but it seemed plausible enough to this non-techie. I did think there were some things that were a bit too convenient without explanation though, but I stayed with it. There were some good imtense action scenes that added nicely to the tension, and I appreciated the different international locales.

I even found the tie in to the 2008 financial crisis to be amusing and adding flavour to the book. And I enjoyed how he wove realistic teenager aspirations and moral dilemmas in with the cyber drama.

l recommend this books to those novel lovers who are into cyber novels and those in love with the drama he comes of age and has his first experiences with alcohol, sex, and drugs, he makes bad decisions. The results of karma of his actions are severe. At the same time, Alex has to deal with finding the truth about his parents and superpowers.

I live the way the writer also brings about the modern day approach of a new age robin hood. This should be made into a movie. Although this will get him into some difficult situations, it showed a level of morality in him, both present and potential, that makes readers (including myself) want to dive into the second book in this series.

The book is realistic as it shows the trend of life plans don't go the way you want as he gets into some deep waters . like in my African proverb a lizard basking in the open sun must have a nearby escape plan.

This book is book that will leave you divorced because of lack of attention if you are married as this book will be the only female you have your eyes on.
Mr. Fayman has given us an excellent story and I hope Alex Fine will be around a long time in print and l give this book 5 out 5 because l love the way the author was able to bring the modern day robin good into reality .I also loved the the way he kept me at suspence at every chapter.

View Superhighway on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”