ARA Review by 1985melissa of If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
1985melissa
Currently Reading: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
Bookshelf Size: 2

ARA Review by 1985melissa of If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's

Post by 1985melissa »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book, If Life Sucks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's written by Mark L. Wdowiak is one-hundred percent a no-nonsense self-help book. The author definitely doesn't sugarcoat anything. It's a real tough love situation with this book. The whole sense of the book is plain as the title itself. That is the reason why I definitely love it so much.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 because I just immensely enjoyed this self-improvement book. I usually don't care much for this genre of books. However, the hilariousness and the seriousness of the title made me extremely curious to read this book. If you like self-help books to help make improvements to yourself then I definitely recommend this book to you. It is a humdinger of a book, to say the least.

Mark L. Wdowiak is like your big brother giving you sound advice compared to, let's say, a best friend who would tell you what you wanted to hear. He uses stories from his real life, anecdotes, and the book will keep you entertained while teaching you how to improve yourself. Nobody wants to have a sucky life or have their heads up their own buts. He will make you think deeply about yourself, so be ready for a lot of self-awareness.

To learn and to understand yourself better If Life Sucks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's is a fantastic read to do that. The author puts everything plain and simple. All the advice you find in this book is valuable.

I enjoyed the book and I hope that when you read it that you do too. It's an in-your-face read. Not for the faint of heart when it comes to dishing out needed guidance.

View If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”