ARA Review by Chuck Bowering of Debt Cleanse

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chuck Bowering
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Chuck Bowering of Debt Cleanse

Post by Chuck Bowering »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, Debt Cleanse.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

5 out of 5

Debt Cleanse is well written guide for emerging from serious debt.

The author writes from personal experience and provides all the tools necessary (including online tools) in order to be able to fight powerful entities trying to hurt someone in dept.

Jorge P. Newbery writes in a way that is engaging and clear. This makes the book enjoyable to read. He backs up his advice with many good references.

Debt cleans puts debt collection in perspective. It helps us to understand what will happen during the process and how to come out on top.

Later chapters provide specific plans for each type of debt (Mortgage, Student Loan, etc.).

Reading the book made me feel like a good friend was providing life changing advice that I know will work.

They book turns everything around. It shows us how to embrace the battle and win. It shows us how to prepare, what to expect, and what winning looks like. Debt Cleans takes the fear out of every part of the debt collection process and empowers us to move forward without fear.

I highly recommend this book if you have serious debt. It could change your life!

View Debt Cleanse on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”