ARA Review by Chasity0126 of The Biblical Clock

The ARA Review Exchange is a system in which authors review other authors' books, generlaly in exchange for getting their own book reviews by other authors. However, the person who reviews a author's book is not the same person whose book that author reviewed. This way, author reviews do not influence each other, such as by an author being inclined to reward a good review by deliving one in return or deliver a negative review as revenge.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chasity0126
Bookshelf Size: 0

ARA Review by Chasity0126 of The Biblical Clock

Post by Chasity0126 »

[Following is an OnlineBookClub.org ARA Review of the book, The Biblical Clock.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A very intriguing book that personally opened my eyes on a lot of my own life. The book literally had me glued to the pages to the point I finished the book within two days.

The was the Author vividly was able to make the words jump off the pages and put me in the scenarios, it was like watching a movie in my mind.

To give two different words of science and religion and I am not now and have never been a fan of Apocalyptic literature. Life is surreal enough for me with the lifestyle I live, however when people can give different perspectives on the Bible and it actually makes sense come a dime a dozen. I’d give this book a 5 out of 5.

I have always been told "If you don't run to God, he's gonna give you a reason to run to him" and with that I have always had a strong relationship with the man upstairs, but living in this thing we call flesh, being masses of energy experiencing the life in a mortal body is trippy and we sometimes tend to let our flesh do the thinking. I tell you all this because I want you to understand that when I read a book like Daniel Friedmann’s The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God’s Plan I come with a open but closed mindset and this really opened my eyes.

“Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And these three remain – faith, hope and love – and the greatest of these is love.” 

It’s an entertaining read, part creative fiction, part history, and part mathematical charting. All those elements make it almost impossible to put it down once you've really sunk your teeth into it.

View The Biblical Clock on Bookshelves

Return to “ARA Reviews (Authors Reviewing Authors)”